Reviews for Hell's Freezing Over
laughing my a. off chapter 26 . 11/15/2011
When do you think you'll finish this story, because you keep adding more and more amazing twists to the story, and it's gonna be a long movie. Oooh, you should make it a series!
SBLAngel chapter 5 . 10/6/2006
brill! uh, cnt write much, but it was good! read more tomoz!
SBLAngel chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
woop! brill first two chappies, will read rest 2moz lol
betalight chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
I like the little hermit woman. A bit blunt, but good for suspense!
Pandemonium Express chapter 26 . 2/10/2006
ACK! I'm SO FREAKING confuzed! _ ...but also hooked. Haha, this story is so out there, so complicated with all the characters and different parts of the world and life, and I love it! I can't wait to see how all of this fits together in the end. It's one of those stories where every time something's revealed, I get sort of an "AHA!" moment (i guess i should say epiphany, but i don't like that word. It bugs me for no reason in particular). Please update! -_-
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
"There should not be found in you anyone who...binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. For everybody doing these things is something detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable things your God is driving them away from before you." Duet. 18:10-12 - I am not trying to be mean or objecting to your right to do, read, and write whatever you want. However I would appreciate it if you would please consider what you are saying when you tell ones you are a Jehovah's Witness. It reflects on all of us. Thank-you.
lspeakl chapter 26 . 9/29/2005
erhds. okay. im also starting a story.. please review it for me kays? i think sedona is really getting rather psychpathic. lol. k i just hope she and rhys can find a happy ending.. :)
speak chapter 25 . 9/22/2005
i can see your pissed. hope this revvs me up for tomorrows english exam. hahas. oh wells. this fucking rocks. i dont know if i can get a good spawn of ideas tomorrow. wish me all the best. and dont get pissed. you'll end up like Thor. or you'll get wrinkles. (even though they both have no link) nights.

how come sedonas everywhere? is lucifer messing with her mind? . i wish rhys would give me a good night hug. but thats un-rhys. so never mind. just hope i didnt get bitten by a dengue (ades) mosqquito. theyre many of them around these days. *sighs*

for the final time, nights.
zakei chapter 24 . 9/22/2005
do you tend to leave a small bit of yourself in your characters?
zakei chapter 23 . 9/22/2005
AHA THIS CHAP ROCKS. even if you think otherwise. its so humourous even though it is mildly say angsty. btw. how come your stories somehow take a angsty turn? at least most of them. :(
zakei chapter 22 . 9/22/2005
oh-hohs. thats interesting. how come only rhys remembers? cuz hes king. hahas. AND I KNOW SEDONA'LL PULL THROUGH! she has to! T-T i get lucifers power. at least you are (currently) portraying it the way people would expect. haha. they'll get back together right. right?
zakei chapter 21 . 9/22/2005
HUH?! THAT WAS SO INCOMPLETE. *frowns* 6 months. how long did lucifer talk to sedona? what did he do to her? rah rah rah. RAH. *pouts**growls* you MEANIE! :
zakei chapter 20 . 9/22/2005
haha. i liked your response. stuff like that do happen. but neways, i like the concept of hell hole. you seem to keep taking different perspectives of so many things which were sterotyped. if i werent a strong believer, i'd probably've been swayed. but i just find your particular story all the more amusing. :)
zakei chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
woahh. thats a nice way to show their past relationshipp.. poor eyerch. :'( whys sedona in darkness? huhx. i'll read on. btw i think rhys is manipulative. its part of his 'cool' trait. haha.
zakei chapter 18 . 9/22/2005
oh? funny chapter. gabriel is corny. much unlike the bible description. but this is fiction, so i'll be open minded. hahas. who is lunasun btw? and you can actually just reach heaven like that. woohs. easy way
97 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »