Reviews for Beyond Another World
3 chapter 40 . 6/19/2008
I simply love love your story. It's the best thing I've read since...well, since a long time ago. The plot is so good, and I love your style of writing... I can't really describe it though... it's as if you..ergh... concentrate on what is happening, and don't go into the emotional details so much? That's kinda hard without making the story kinda "dead" in a way, but you do it outstandingly! Hm, well you do describe feelings too whihc is nice, but you just do it differently. Do I make any sense? :P And me loves. Hehu ok anyywayy. I love the characters... and just everything... and I don't really have anything else to say except please update because your story is great and if I wait too long it'll make me sad? :) Lots of happy smileys to you :) :) :) :) :) :)
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 38 . 10/31/2007
hahaha, i love the "he's the man" comment. so earthy and modern really reminds you that he's not from their world. loved the update!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 37 . 10/12/2007
Whoa! What was that reaction? Is she not meant to touch it? Wahahaah, to have it just left on the floor...so careless- josh must really want to go to the party-thing! Lovely update!
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 36 . 10/8/2007
Wow. This is a fantastic story. The whole idea is completely original and unique to me. I love the way you described Magenta as well, when she was drifting to trees and stuff, it made her sound so light and nymphy :D.

i can't wait for another update, if you're still continuing with this story. I think it's amazing.
Velfarre2001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Wow, I had forgotten about this story... I am very glad to see it still going though.
I-Am-The-Walrus chapter 17 . 12/21/2004
Can't wait for next chapter, even if it is cheesey. D
Brie chapter 15 . 11/8/2004
wow! It's really good, i love your writing can't wait for the next chapter.
Brie chapter 15 . 11/8/2004
wow! It's really good, i love your writing can't wait for the next chapter.
Amber chapter 23 . 7/9/2004
Hey, great story! I really like Magenta, I like josh too. but he is sort of confusing! AnyWAY GREAT JOB!
Lord Iceberg chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
This is getting good! I take it that Magenta doesn't manage to recover the relic? I'll read on and find out, I suppose
Lord Iceberg chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
This chapter's very good, too. It's kind of hard to have a really good idea for a fantasy story, but you've done just that.
Lord Iceberg chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is really funny! And really intriquing also. The first chapter alone is very well written, and I never get bored. I'm going to read more. . .
Spencer W. Hensley chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
It's a short chapter but it shows promise.
Your first-person prose basically oozes personality and subtle humor. If you would just make each thought and description longer this story could be exceptional. Keep it up.
Bakohryu chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Nice story so far, I think it will be very interesting once you finish it. Keep up the good work and send in more chapters! But one thing I did notice, all the names you've mention seem familiar, don't know why but they just do.