Reviews for Oh Captain, my Captain
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
LOL freaking Dean XD
Imika chapter 23 . 3/10/2012
From the beginning of the story till the common ending, it's all been different. I've never read anything like it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks a lot for writing it. :)

Imika
Brightheart chapter 23 . 12/25/2011
nice story.
non chapter 23 . 11/30/2011
amazing story im surprised this story doesnt have more reviews!
lissalee chapter 23 . 10/25/2011
The title of this story is what caught my attention! Of course I only know it from Dead Poets Society :P

Wow, i love this story. It's quite short, most stories on here with a similar plots to yours are around 30 chapters, but I thought it was very well told. It didn't seem to happen too rushed or too suddenly and the attraction was built up really nicely.

Star12296 chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
Good job on the story I like it
emmslay chapter 23 . 12/5/2010
at the beginng i had my doubts about this story

but man! this is so good ;D

definitely one of my favorites
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
cool
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ooh, I like it!
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 4/26/2010
YEAH!

Aaron and Elle ! :-)

I really like your story, sweet and honest!

DA-chen
K. Liberty chapter 23 . 4/23/2010
Oh my goodness, that was like THE MOST PERFECT telenovela, except in words. I cried nonstop stsrting from halfway through! The ending was so sad and happy at the same time, you really did an outstanding job there, congratulations! I love it!
Juliet chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo, the romance site. Your story has been nominated, and made it through. Here's your raving review:

It has its funny moments, and makes itself pretty unforgettable. This one is a cliche with its own little mind and draws you into unexplicably-with Elle Foster, serious girl, and Aaron Williams, the not-so-serious guy.

XOXO,

Juliet

adropofromeo

christinaxxyo chapter 23 . 11/18/2009
FINALLY! LOL, sorry but they've been annoying the crap out of me because they wouldn't admit what they were feeling. You seriously did an amazing job on this and I adored Aaron :D
133 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »