Reviews for True souls
Alzemu chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Not a bad prologue. It sounds more like a introduction rather than a solid prologue due to its vagueness...
Nemonus chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
Intriguing. I like your descriptions and names. Some minor grammar things: "wolves", is the spelling there, and I'm stil not sure if "shown" is the right tense...? Describe the 'hoshetio'? Is it a symbol? And why, I must wonder, is Kaun (stick with the short or long version of the name too, please) so upset about being a 'sorcerer'? Is magic considered evil in their world, or dishonorable, or less a good occupation than fighting, or has she had a bad experience with it personally? Maybe you can reveal this later in another chapter, because it seems to have a lot of import. Continue!~Nemonus
Nemonus chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Ok, good enough in-pulling, like what'd you'd see on a bookjacket. The imagery of flowing water didn't quite work cause usually it has to flow in one direction, down a hill or something...heh. Good words, and potentialfull plot-concept.
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
It's good! There's a typo fourth para down and being a fighter for twelve of 14 years when she began training at 4 doesn't add up.

Other that that, UPDATE!
Poetrybay chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
ok em I'm upset now just when it starts to get good. i can't read on i love this story I'm adding you to my favorite list by the way csn you check out some of my work. i really love this story upload soon please!
Astro chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
CURSE YOU CLIFF HANGER PEOPLE...SEND IT IN...I hate to say it...but it may even be better than the 4...(can't remember name)ya know...the one I have printed out...YAY
GO JAY
betalight chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I like it! I hope you write more.
Sabby chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Seems quite interesting! It shall be neat to see just how important these dreams are to Kaun and how it'll change her! I like the prolouge, shall the rest be as good?
Aneko chapter 1 . 7/12/2004