Reviews for Psynacher
Beth Tsany chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Not your best. You basically took a couple of long drawn out speeches, smooshed them together and called it a chapter.

The "I will pass out and you will be stuck dragging my lifeless body wherever it is one would take a lifeless body in this hell hole" bit WAS thoroughly amusing though.
Blayne chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
hmm.. interesting... nomia seems like a really angry character for no reason, but that makes her really likeable. i like how you started the story so now i guess i'll just wait for you to continue it. keep going, i bet more people read it, they're just too timid to review.
Beth Tsany chapter 3 . 7/30/2004
Aww! *huggles Nomia* I want a Nomia plushie. I don't think she's half as bad as she seems to think she is. I like her already, as she is a finely crafted and relatable protagonist with enough quirks and sass to keep her interesting. Keep up the good work.
Beth Tsany chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Again, interesting start, but not too much plot movement. Get on with it! I'm dying to see where this goes.
Beth Tsany chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Interesting introduction. Interesting idea. I REALLY want to see where this goes. PLEASE continue.