Reviews for Burn
Kutsu chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow, you were right! Your poem is great! I really like it. It reminds of an outsider's view on others opinion. How can people judge other people when they don't even judge themselves. Who are they to say what's right? Anyway I really like it, it's very dark like buring anger. Very Kooliness _
xxpuppxx chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
HAHAHA! That was awesome! That's me at school in class people stare and I just sit with no emotion! Did ya know Hitler was a dog lover? Loved it awesome beat and plot! A.C
Tommy2007 chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
This is kind of... angsty! It is a good poem, and at least you ain't some pathetic adolescence talking about killing their parents!
invalid id chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I like emotion. It beats out "technical book" poetry any day. If a poem can make you feel or show you what the writer feels, then the poem is a success. This one really does that and quite well at that. I feel the "burn," good job.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
You get lost in your anger. It lacks the form and true power of your other pieces. I'm not sure, but try checking out Rage. Try experimenting with this feeling and forming something different with it. It lacks the poetic flow of your better, even your normal pieces. It is rather stream of consciousness and lacks true poetic meaning or insight. I know this review is fairly critical, but I know you are capable of so much more.
mourningangel chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
that actually is very true in most cases. I know how that is. very good.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
oh anger! nice nice! i like i like!
sheasrebellion chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
wow. Anger. Pain. Angst.
I really really REALLY love this poem, and I feel bad saying that because it does show inner anger and that's not good...the point is, great poem.
Mrs. O chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
wow...ur right it is a little scary but i like it! keep writing!
ABC-Angel