Reviews for Trainspotting Spotters
Sunne chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
This is incredible. I don't think I've ever read a story with a plot quite like this one. It's different and unique and a definite page turner (uh...if it had pages). Your character development is going along fantastically. I feel like I already know the characters introduced so far as if they were real people. Your writing's very vivid and allows the reader to really paint a picture in his/her mind. This is well done.

Sunne
BlueAki chapter 21 . 2/16/2006
I can't see the pictures of Bade and Evan because you have your myspace on private.
Sam chapter 20 . 1/21/2006
Maybe once Evangeline feeds them the boys will be more open to her. Food is a good way to the heart as some say or something like that. At least Bade and Reed are civil to her. Keep up the good work. Thanks for updating.
BlueAki chapter 20 . 1/21/2006
OMG! I'm so sorry I haven't been reviewing one of my fav. stories. So, Reed is planning to make Evan fall in love with him? What a naughty boy! But does he REALLY have any feelings for her? And Bade, now that he and Evan talked, I really like him now. I feel bad for him and he seems very nice. But Vincent, he seems like a real asshole! He needs to grow up and get over himself just as Evan said. Please update asap and I promise to review everytime from now on!
Sam chapter 19 . 1/7/2006
Hey, I just found your story and I like it or I wouldn't have reviewed it. It is quite good. I recommend that you continue this until you finish it. These guys are very interesting and so far we know more of Reed and Bade. I especially like Bade because he seems so intelligent and such a nice guy but his only fault is being a drug addict. I like Bade the instant he set that little mouse free. Reed is funny and charming, but I think he will make a decision to go home soon. Well I hope so anyways. I think the next person Evan will get to understand more is Vincent. I like Evan because she is so human and she has faults but she is trying which makes her character so real. All the characters here seem so real. I like how you've described things and such. Good job and keep up the good work. Thanks for updating.
joy chapter 19 . 1/2/2006
This just keeps getting betterand better, update soon! And add Bade!
Isabelle chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
This story is so amazing. I mean you're a really talented author. Bade's character is really sly, I like that, he's mysterious, a bad boy, and sweet all at the same time, not to mention artistic! You should really post chapter 19 soon, I love it!
joy chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
This story just keeps getting better and better, it honestly is. I love it, and bade seems so hot looking, is he going to have a love interest later on? Does he get worse? like close to dying? Or does he get better? I can't wait to see what happens to his character!
joy chapter 15 . 12/29/2005
I love your style of writting. It's so cool. You're on my favorite list! Please update!
Renkosuke chapter 16 . 11/28/2005
Bloody Amazing... your writing is excellent! And the proof of this is... that it is 3 AM and I've read this entire story in one sitting. Well, ok, I got up occasionally to eat dinner and go to the bathroom.. but besides that.. wow!

I noticed a few typo errors scattered around, although they're not very common, nothing to worry about really and I cant' even remember where I found them.. but I think the plot development is good, and the exposition of Reed's character just makes me angrified _ Lies and advantage-taking are bad! Needless to say, I can't wait to read the later chapters.

Hm.. so, ok, this hasn't exactly been a very helpful review and I don't have any suggestions really.. but.. just keep what you're doing! Because whatever it is, you're doing it right! D
randomnperson chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
*thumbs up* CLASS story! I can't wait to see how exactly she goes about 'reinventing' them. You've got very good atmosphere in your story, it draws you into the scene, great job! Just watch some of your adjectives and suchlike, cos in a few of your chapters i noticed some things - London doesn't have that many really big skyscrapers, and sidewalks are actually called streets in London. Your story's set in England, don't use americanisms. But otherwise... WONDERFUL story! Keep updating!
Esme chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
DUDE UPDATE THIS IS THE BEST FICTION ON HERE YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT!
BlueAki chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
Whoa, scary.
intricate-fairy chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
this story just keeps getting better and better!
MadCow'sBackInBlack chapter 14 . 7/25/2005
AH! IT'S EMILY!

Dude, Bade is sexy...Because, you know, I'm attracted to guys who've been smoking pot for forty years, have invisible eyes, and have names that sound like Babe...

I'm done.

Keep it up though, Sugar Pie!
61 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »