Reviews for Never Again
Silvra Gregorio chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
:'( i can relate to that one too..even with a pastor..tho...he moved away, not fits. hugs. maybe ne day you can chat with your pastor friend agian.
thanks for reviewing one of my poems...
hugs bear
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow. I like this poem a lot. It captures a sense of longing... (does that make sense?... O_O... it's late at night, so don't mind me... _) At first, I thought this poem would be about betrayal, considering the types of poems you normally write... so, I was a bit thrown off as I was reading along. This truly represents the impact a friend has on your life, and it was also suprising when I read that this was about the pastor at your church.
Anyways, I really like this poem. I like your use of words, especially "imposter", truly capturing the sense that friends are irreplacable... I also like the idea of how a friend makes such a difference in your life, and how a smile from them can mean the world.
Yes, I'm being repetitive, but great job! Keep writing, and have a fabulous summer!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Excellent work capturing the loss of this kind of friendship or trust is not easy.
You have done it beautifully.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Powerful. You describe your feelings well. Very nicely done.
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Wow. That's really heartfelt. I really enjoyed it.
KaseyLovesNoOne chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I can relate... In a weird way it makes me think of high school and leaving friends behind... Um yeah... Great work, I'm glad you're posting new stuff again D
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
i think imma burst into tears now, hold on... *runs away and comes bakc 20 mins later...* wow... sniff... reminds me of when my older bro decided to leave. then i finally started accepting and he decided not to, coulda killed him. but yeah, wow... i loved this. so damn relatable! greta job capturing the feeling.
pacopuppy chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
I like your writing style. This poem was really good. Keep up the good writing.