Reviews for Love Unconditional
The Postscript chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful, I love those deep poems to God. They really just hit the heart in a potent way. Keep writing.
Getuie chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Beautiful... and absolutely amazing. I loved it. It just carries that hope and joy and peace of one whose heart has had a recent touch from the Father.

Well done.
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Again, awesome job. Keep writing.
Edraith chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
This is absolutely beautiful and deeply touching. It's my absolute favourite of yours so far and I'm going to put it on my fave story list.
Love just seems to ooze from every line, it's so intimate and personal, and yet draws the reader in; I love the way you incorporate the dimension of pain, also that idea of actually finding it hard to let go of the pain and instead cling to His goodness, that can be hard, I can find myself in that. I like the idea of the halls you use for the different states, and you have some absolutely beautiful images in here, my favourite is probably "you've cradled the death away", that's just so touching and encouraging and true. I remember having said this before, but you are truly blessed to experience Him in such an intimate way. :-)