Reviews for Twin Gear: The Ruiner of a Thousand Years
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 15 . 2/22/2013
This is amazing. I think I caught some errors in the first few chapters, really small ones, like one becomes on and stuff like that.

So the Nine are from the Church? It seems like it, although some bits of conversation suggests otherwise... One instant they seem to be anti-Devils, then the next, they don't seem to want to kill Miridia, something they supposedly attempted do multiple times, then they seem to be working towards some "greater good", and everything's all in a jumble.

The world you created seems so real, and the characters are all relatable, even if Miridia is a little too mean to Ark at times... And Ark... He's the Guardian? Or closely related to the Guardian? Itching shoulder blades and back tends to suggest wings...

Please do update soon
the violet eyes chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
*Phew* I was starting to think I wouldn't find a chapter I had never reviewed before! So, Fierce Deity, life is different now yes? I too have been checking up on my old favorites to see what is going on. A few of the old authors I still remember and adore have blogs where they post information on their attempts at publishing and also where they get much encouragement from adoring fans to continue with their hard work. Just saying... You are one of the particularly talented authors with an incredible fanbase. I don't know what life looks like for you know, but hey, you might consider renewing the old connection. I know I for one (or two as it currently seems) would be over the moon to hear from you again. :D
Metropolis Life chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I don't know if you're still reading the reviews you get on this story. But this is the only way I can think to contact you. Basically, myself, and I'm sure a ton of other people, want to know if you're still alive. I love your writing, and you've been one of my main sources of inspiration for almost six years. I'd like to know if you're still writing anything, if you're still around. So I don't know, a tiny update might be nice. Unless you've been told by a publishing company to keep shtum, I don't know. It'd be good to hear from you, though.
Chi-Young Jeffrey Lii chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I checked today hoping for an update... but there was none *( this fic has been stuck in my head for eight years... like a lady who you never asked to the prom.
unwashed heathen chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
It has been a while. Are you ever planning to continue posting, or have you completely given up on writing? I check every few months hoping that you will update/restart or at the very least tell us you're quitting(with a simple explanation maybe), but I always get let down, so an emailed reply would be highly appreciated.
EH chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
It's been 2 years :/

No matter wut deh naysayers say,

I HAVE FAITH

dat one dey fierce diety will update

Simply cuz his work is awesomeness
Gastogh chapter 15 . 12/30/2008
Agreed, needs moar update.

Also, tried emailing to the address that your account provided but a mailer daemon said it was obsolete. Are you still around at all?
unwashed heathen chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Needs moar update :[. Its been over a year, have you officially given up on this?
Metropolis Life chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
Great work as always, though it has been a year since you posted this. I'm looking foreword to finding out what happens to Ark and co. Have you considered sending this to a publishing company? It's really good.
The Orange Cow chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
Heh. Just been reading over some of the other reviews, where everyone is demanding(lawl) that you put those old stories up. All I gotta say is that they are your stories, and that you took them down because you obviously wanted to. End of story, in my opinion (hehe, a pun XD). Don't let people like that tell you want to do. Although, now that I think about,I guess that by saying this, I'm also telling you what to do, in a sense... .
The Orange Cow chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
I gotta say, I'm really glad I found this. It is defiantly real quality work; you have a great writing style that keeps the readers attention(good grammar is another plus). Thanks for posting it! I hope real life sorts itself out some for you, and I certainly hope you are able to post more of this in the future. By the way, I really hope this doesn't sound antagonizing, but I have say that this is a huge improvement over your Zelda works.
unwashed heathen chapter 15 . 10/27/2007
Wow, two in a row! Great dude! Sorry about all that stuff that happened, that really sucks. The story itself rocks, as usual.
jk9000 chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
Dude. Awesome.
Arcia chapter 15 . 10/25/2007
Aha! Finally the plot revealed! That was interesting! All these new interesting characters are going to make the future very interesting indeed! Hadn't heard from you in a while, thought you had given up. It's good to have you back
Warrior of Winds chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Wow, very interesting. Can't wait to find out more about this organazation. Update soon, plus I'm really happy that you updated sooner than usual.
199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »