Reviews for Beautiful
tarry chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I truly can understand ur poem. ppl do that in my school and inside they r shallow.
Serene Waters chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Bravo! Bravo! This paints a perfect picture of just about every other person I know, it's a sad world. Excelent! This is just excelent.
~Serene Waters
Dancinggal5389 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Good, as usual, if a bit cliche
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I LOVE this poem. It is so true, and the ending is great. I absolutely positively loved it. Very good work.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Nicely done. Also, something I agree with. I like it a lot.
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Right on. Awesome poem!
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I like this poem, but I'm not sure if "Beautiful" is quite the appropriate title... (dunno why I'm critiqueing you on titles... bad me... but yeah... tis late at night, and I should be sleeping). I like your idea of "Fake ppl"... I really dislike that about ppl, and you really capture that sense... And the last four phrases, they are just perfect. Said just about everywhere, but perfectly used in this poem.
Think there was a bit of a typo tho... undeniable should have been undeniably (I think...), and I didn't quite understand the "Your perfectly straight/sweeps your face"... maybe I can't read right, or somethin's missin... but yeah.
Overall, great job on this poem. Perfectly true, and I can totally relate to this by the ppl I see everyday at school...
Isabella MacElfrish chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Another excellent poem. It's very true. Superficial airheaded bimbos (both male and female as it is a universal theme, all be it directed at those of the female persuation). It would do them some good. This is an excellent poem with a resounding ring of truth. I applaud you. Keep up the excellent work.
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
I like this poem, a lot. I'm reminded of something I read in Johnny the Homicidal Maniac...
"You're so pretty... it hurts me to look at you. How can you be so pretty outside, but so UGLY inside!" And that was just before he slaughtered her.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004