Reviews for The Music
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very nice. The description of the feeling while dancing to the music is wonderful. It's just a little short though.
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I love the way you wrote this, when you read it it sounds like its all coming out at once. *I dont have you on my fav authors yet do i* Well you are now, because every single one of your peices that ive read has been beautiful, and unique.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Awesome! I love it! And I agree. Music is an escape. And everyone should have an escape or two.
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Describes exactly how I feel. Music is indeed the greatest thing.
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow. (as always... LoL) But yeah... very captivating. Nice imagery. I like the idea of how music can free the mind and soul, and how when listening to music, you are free to follow your dreams, where there are "no boundaries or rules", and nothing to hold you back. (Yes, I know... I'm being repetitive, as always... LoL)
But yeah... great job with this one! I like the idea behind this poem, and you worded it very well. Keep writing!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Nicely conceieved and rendered.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
Isabella MacElfrish chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
very nicely written. It flows well and has a lovely universal theme. I also found the imagry you created very nice, and very dreamy.
I only have one little thing. It's veyr nip-picky so feel free to ignore it if you wish. In the line "The music and her collide gracefully" shouldn't it be some thing more like "she and the music" or "The music collides gracefully with her"? I'm not one to speak on Grammar, but I was just wondering. I've taken some higher English classes and Latin, so I've had this stuff beaten into me. (If only it would rub off on my own work, eh?) I could veyr well be wrong, though, so I brooch this subject more for my own curiosity. You also could have done it intentionally, to put the music first and keep the attention and focus on the music as it's the theme of the poem... or I could just be reading way too much into this (Damn you, higher English class!)
Well, whatever the case may be, the poem officially rocks! Keep up the good work.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Music is good *wide grin* and so is the poem. :)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
very interesting/
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Ooh yay, music! I think everyone can relate to this at one point or another... just getting lost in the song...