Reviews for Letting Go Of Life
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This poem gives off such a hopeless feeling. Very good.
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
The last line sounds a little strange, but other than that, i love it, its sad, but still holds a certain prettiness. There is a consistency to the stanzas that is nice, but it does it without the sound of being forced out, well done.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This poem is kind of bittersweet. I don't really know how to describe how I feel about it, but yeah, I think it's an awesome poem.
Dystorque chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
*sob* it makes me think about my sweetie dying, *sob* I don't want him to go away from me *sob* he saved my life *is still sobbing and drifts away forgetting to give you any praise or anything or telling you it's a nice poem*
Debbirooni chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
... very dull... not as in not interesting... but as in depressing and sorrowful...
I like how you used the title in the last phrase (and stanza) of your poem. Really adds to this poem. Seems there's a lot of "bad" stuff goin on, but I like how you captured that one person can be your savior, and without that one person, you're lost. The last stanza was very powerful and catching. And the first stanza had very nice imagery. All I can say is great job! Keep writing!
-Debbirooni
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
wow. i wrote something a lot like this when my then boyfriend dumped me and then when my friend died. but this is better i think. it's good. and i'm sorry if you did lose someone.
Kim
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Good repitition in this poem, and it is not overdone and overused so this is a good addition to make the poem more effective. ) Very nicely done.
Jenna xx
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
It's so sad when people die unexpectedly... And yeah, most of us want to follow.
Good poem, Cait.
~Jade
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Not what you're thinking, right? It would be sad if you really did give up! Powerful poem there.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004