Reviews for Held My Hand
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh wow, that is really really sad. A lot of feeling, in little words.
Dystorque chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Truly beautiful, this is my favorite of yours that I've read so far. (If this really happened I'm sorry) I'm adding this one to my favorites list. And I am picky about what goes on there.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Pretty vivid description of the person. but aren't you supposed to say more about holding your hand since that's what the title is? Oh well, pretty good poem anyway.
sunstormed chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
so, so sweet...i absolutely loved it! wonderful descriptions, awesome poem!
FaydedMarionette chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
*applause* beautiful, your poetry just builds upon itself, and gets better and better if i do say so myself. I love the way you began this one, worked your way through it (it simply flows) and ended it...its gorgeous.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I really like this poem. I like the way it was written, I like the imagery I get from reading it, and I just all-around like the feeling I get from reading it.
Just Another Face chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Thats so simple but really sweet, Minus the whole...death thing. Death is never sweet...unless you believe in revenge. ANYWAY! Thank you so much for all your reviews on my stuff- I really appreciate it!
~Lyndz~
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Very very moving piece.
Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
honestly this is one of the saddest things i've read in a long long long time. it reminds me of my friend and yeah. this is amazing.i like the last two lines
"But i'll always remember those shoes,
And how she always held my hand"
i'm so sorry.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Hmm I wrote a poem similar to this a little while ago, somewhat. This tells a good and well thought out story. Nicely done.
Jenna xx
Jade Crescent chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*cries* This is Jade's friend Amy and I was reading poetry with her and I had to cry at this one. My ex girlfriend died a long time ago and this reminds me of her so much. This poem is very lovely.
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aww, bittersweet :) I like this a lot.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
i think this is a fav of all the things posted today
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow this is so sad... very deep. I like how at the beginning u completely ignore the fact that she's dieng and focus on all her qualities, then when the fact she's dieing is revealed it have more impact.