Reviews for Churches
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Tithing's not good tidings except for the priory. m
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
good grief though! this is too awesome!
you really shouldn't have to pay your way into heaven...
Sterces chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
O! Right on. Nice work!
EndlessLove4u chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
AWESOME! This is just the truth...hehehehehehehe.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Ha! love it!
bubblesugarsocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I feel your pain... not marrying yet, but certainly with other things. But we kind of need the money...
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I loved it. Short, to the point, and (I think) very true.
Trealex chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Dont you hate it when they take advantage of things like that...sometimes it is needed though. I work as a tech person at my church and part of the fee they charge would go to me if I were to run a wedding (that is because it isnt easy to run events)
tofujunky chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
*laughs out loud*

I apologize. I didn't mean to express contentment at the difficulties of your life. Believe me, I was laughing with you, not at you.

Ever heard of this one: "Money talks and bullshit walks"

Unfortunately, that applies to mostly everything - and everyone - especially with religious institutions and their holier-than-thou performers.

Consider Vegas, I'm sure you guys would have loads of fun without the unnecessary costs. Just a suggestion. Whatever you decide, I definitely want to say, Congratulations and wish you and your soon-to-be husband a happy, happy, happy and successful life together. Woohoo! *throws confetti*

Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Sounds like what Martin Luther got pissed at .. where you would buy pieces of paper from the Catholic Church to buy yourself out of Purgatory!
Politics, religion, corporations ... they are all too easily corrupted by money. I am not saying ALL. it is just sad. My brother was SMART when HE got married, he did it at home, out in the yard! It was quite beautiful! I mean .. they act as if it cannot be a wedding unless it is in a church .. you see why now? I think having it outside, decorated and catered and having all your freind adn family there would be so cool! We had a band (with a portable dance floor brought in) food, and my family decorated it with their OWN ideas and it was AMAZING! I am not being biased, it was the most beautiful arrangement of ideas!
littleskinny chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
made me smile...I wish people wouldn't give away so much in the summary bit though! But hope you've found somewhere, and all the best!...Skinny
I-Love-Heero chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Good job, very satiric. Good luck getting married.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
nice satire
bach-player chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
getting married? congrats! you must be very busy...wondered what has become of you as of late! all the best to you! good usual!
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
haha, grand stuff...weddings are such pains, I can tell by all who are in them. _
Good luck with yours! squee, how I love weddings.