Reviews for The Trinket
Jo chapter 24 . 8/22/2010
Wow this was epic! One of the most interesting and original stories I've read on this. Thankyou for writing this x
The Oubliette chapter 6 . 11/12/2009

Wonderful story. My nails wil be fully bitten by the end of it. You know, Vlad sort of reminds me of Halbarad's sons combined, from "Don't Panic" and " Okay,Now Panic",two Lord of the Rings fanfics from fanfiction. I suggest you check it out. By the way, I really enjoyed Valkyrie Tempest and am excited that you've come up with a sequel. All you're other stories are amazing too. YOU ARE AMAZING !

P/S: I AM FAVOURITING YOU...
plumbucket chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Stockholm syndrome? That's a bit of an anachronism, no? But still, the tale is quite nice.

Thanks for the experience,

Push
Bleeding Liar chapter 24 . 12/28/2008
loved it sorry i couldn't comment before but you story is amazing and i loved it good luck with what ever story your planning
charm en route chapter 11 . 7/20/2008
I'm ashamed of myself when I find out Bela was a gargoyle.

Because I most certainly suspected that he was when he was talking to Vanda about them earlly on in the story, but after all that's been going I've forgotten my thoughts.

And so I had to do a very large and overdramatic disco dance when I remembered I was right.

(And I had to do another victory cheer since I was going to post this the chapter before, but you never actually came out and SAID he was, so I didn't want to look even more stupid if he wasn't. :p)

Yay!

Well, yay, except for the fact that my wrists hurt from being flung about.

D:

Aahah, anyway.

Let's put a bit of actual review in here, eh?

Obviously I'm completely enamored with your story, but there are a couple of mistakes.

Just easy to fix things like a couple of places you put to when it should have been too, and there was a typo only a couple of chapters ago.

(Besides, this was written forever ago. Just thought you'd like to know of those things)

But the plot is great and it draws the reader in very nicely.
Airror chapter 24 . 7/6/2008
I just finished reading your story and I enjoyed it, although it's not as good as some of your other stories. The plot was clever and I liked the characters, especially Bela. He was my favorite. I even felt compassion for Guston after Vanda read his story in the Keeper's Journal.

You mentioned at the end of The Trinket that you would post a story called Ugly Angel, I couldn't find it and was wondering if you took it down or something. I'd really like to read it.
musha chapter 20 . 7/2/2008
I loved that: "when you and Bela had that ‘heart to gaping void’ talk under the old oak tree." Supreme. :D
PeterMoore chapter 24 . 5/14/2008
i really loved this tory. i thoiught it was well planned out and very creative. i just wish i could have seen more of vlad and vanda in the end. i didn't want to say bye to them yet.
mikikoblossom chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
absolutely amazing... :) I haven't finished yet (so this is an incomplete review), but I wanted to give you a review in 2008. :D
Messed-up-Treasure chapter 24 . 7/23/2007
This story rocked!

So funny, even if it's not meant to be, it is!

It's kept me up till nearly 2:30am because i had to read till the end, which probably isn't good since i have to wake up again in about 4 hours...

I'm actually a bit sad that Costel didn't stay mad and all powerful and rule everything, that would have been...can't think of a word right now, wonder if sleep deprivation kills brain cells!

Really good, sad there's not more, but that's probably better for my health...
aferdeity chapter 24 . 7/16/2007
well that was awsome. I would add and exclamtion mark at the end of the sentence but it would undermine the seriousness of the awsome. I find that you overexadurted about the mistakes. I only found like ten messed up words which has to be a track record on something that is not editted. anyways... I ust comend you on an excelent piece of writting and bid thee adeu.
aferdeity chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
I was reading you second chapter and I decided to check out your profile because I found your story very interesting when I came about your little rant and noticed you had mentioned that you did not apreciate it when people told you to add a 'u' in color. Technicaly (at least in my opinion) there should be a 'u' in color. you see there was this egotisitcal bastard named webster that decided that he needed to americanize english. so he took perfectly good words like colour and turned them into color. So yes you are not wrong and you can tell them to go to hell, but you shouldn't be angry with them for their lack of history! It is not their fault that the youth of America have no understanding of their history (even though we go through too many years of amercan history and not enough years of world history). Truly there are not enough people with an afinity for history! Yeah, well, I have no reason to critiize anyone anyways. I have horible enligh. I am brazilian though so at least I have an excuse!
Bookgirl2021 chapter 24 . 6/30/2007
This is a really good story. I've grown rather fond of your writing, which is fine by me! One thing that I feel the need to mention is that in the epilogue you used the word "predecessor" where you meant "successor"...Anyway... Overall, I'd give it a 10!
Fresh Harvest chapter 24 . 3/16/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I'd heard a lot about you from other writers, and I'd seen you linked by a lot of people, so I decided that I'd have to read your stories. :P I started with this one, and I finished it a while ago, but I never really got around to reviewing it until now.

I have to say, I loved the characters. At first, Bela seemed kind of scary to me, but he later became very endearing and one of my favorites. Vanda seemed a little superficial at first, and yet I later grew to like her, too. I liked Vlad immediately. I also liked Costel, and was disappointed that so much stuff that happened cast him in a negative light. Radu and Petre were interesting, as well.

The various villains and characters were all just really interesting. I'm sorry that I can't write a more substantial review; I wish I could give a detailed explanation of everything I enjoyed. Really, this was such a great story. Original, fun, compelling-I just enjoyed it through and through.

One thing, though, is that towards the end, I noticed things got a little more gruesome with all the battle scenes, and that was a little hard for me to digest. Nevertheless, it added to the story.

All in all, it was just a great read. There were some grammatical errors, but you addressed that in your profile.

Though I didn't see Finding Faeries, I'd love it if you could let me know when it gets published. I would love to check it out and read it; from what I've seen so far, I like your writing style. :)

I'm going to go ahead and read your other stories on here, though it might take some time because things seem really busy around now. Overall, I love your creativity!

Have a great day :)
Editor chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This is an amazing DRAFT that needs major editing. One of the most original stories I've ever seen
164 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »