Reviews for The Demise of a Reflection
Plinky chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Wow. This is incredible. Really, really good. I love the voice in italics. I don't know exactly who it is, but I'm sure it's meant to be that way. The ending was really good. I love the way that ... how do I explain it? ... It's almost as if the reader sees it from the inside and the outside. We see the way it must seem to him, but we also see what she went through. This is amazingly written, great emotion. Keep writing!
Don't Wake Up chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
that was...interesting

kisses, (please dont write more P)Luna
Amican chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Wow. I swear I'm normally quite articulate, but all I can say is, "Wow."

Nice work.
Melodies of Old chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Oh, that was really good. I liked it.
Windsong chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Whoo! What an intense piece! Great, though. Only one criticism I have: After she says "help me love them," the italics guy (I think it's God) says "I AM" in all caps. Was that the way it was supposed to be? It makes it seem like he's irritated. Which, of course, doesn't fit God at all. Anyway.
Great piece. It really dragged you through the workings of the woman's mind. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep writing, Lomiel! -Windsong
Rance Drai chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Alright, I really like this. It is both well characterized and very good. I like both the medium and the message. You don't read very much good christian fiction. As a fellow believer, I hate to admit that a lot of christians write like dooky where God is concerned, but you do very well. This reminds me somewhat of a story I wrote called: "A Song for Easter Sunday." I am going to be posting it on my profile. I think you'd like it. I'd also appreciate your input on my main story The Second Advent of the Raven of Heaven. (please read a good ways into the story. The earlier parts were written a long time ago.)
Thanks,
Rance (More power to you) Drai
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
wow! i love your story very grippy for some reason, there is just something about it. I'm not going to bother critising cause i ain't good at it.
Ahrihliir chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Wow. This is an incredibly powerful story. I love the way you wrote it, part narrative, part dialogue. I really can't say much else, because I'm still thinking the story over.
Nervous Neuron chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow, this was one well written story! I'm glad she came to at the end. Keep up the good work :)