Reviews for Tenshi
glow worm chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
judging by your reaction, i can assume that youre one of THOSE TWO people.
Chelle chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
to glow worm…whoever you are. honestly, do you really think she’s going to hurt or give up her ONE AND ONLY angel for us? she loves her too much. even WE know that. you should too. and besides, she never said MY angel. mia IS her only angel, and it will always stay that way. So what’s so bad about having other friends?
Lily chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
to glow worm...whoever you are. seriously... chi isn't drifting. don't worry. she still has only ONE angel... and SHE WILL ALWAYS HAVE ONLY ONE ANGEL. so what's wrong if she's friends with us?
glow worm chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
there you go again with those friends of yers. damn it. whats with them anyway? thought mia is your ONLY angel. psh. youre drifting, dude. and you start to care too much. dont drift. stay intact
kerbieflaw chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
it's a beautiful poem! don't always say your stuff is no good, kayys? have more confidence in yourself as a writer! don't worry if you feel your poems aren't good. nobody starts out good. (pahh. just like me. sigh.) but you'll improve with time! you're not as bad as you think, don't demoralise yourself like that! i'm sure your friend will be glad to know you wrote a poem about her! keep up the good work!