Reviews for Confusations of Driver's Ed and Assorted Stuffs
destinee's notebook chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Heh. I think I like this last chapter the most...
LaLa-the-Panda chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
awdont you just LOVE src during the summer?you had gross? i had went...and all his alcoholism _

-lala the panda
notoriousblue chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
W007! that was awsome!

_
tickle-me-pretty15 chapter 4 . 1/16/2005
I couldnt stop luaghing, i will always remember its legal to beat your kids in nevada, hehe. Wel toodles tickles
Museworks chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
ROFL... Highly entertaining stuff!
I'm so serious... you could take up where Voltaire left off and make it big. I mean-hey, so the guy got beat up a couple dozen times and spent years in the Bastille-but there's freedom of speech in America! They can't throw you in jail for saying what you believe! (At least I don't think so... ;)
Great job on this. It's highly insightful, and your tone's... Theresaish. So fresh and unique.
Keep writing, and may the Muse be with you always!
-Museworks
PS - NaNoWriMo starts at midnight! YEAHH! Go NaNoWriMers!
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 4 . 8/11/2004
there is humor... then there is this.
truly you've brightened my day... er.. night. of course expecting and finding nothing short of brilliance.
toodles til next time,
kakyuo
penumbral chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Hm I'll keep that poisonous smoothie tip in mind ;-)...it just keeps getting better and better! I'd write more, but I have to read the next chap!
penumbral chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Sounds like another AMAZINGLY witty Cindy Moon story..."Embrace the cage."...I love this, its so hilarious, and STILL really well-written...also thanks for the reviews :-D (Ugh the SATs have gotten to me already...had to take em for the Midwest Talent Search...6 hours of pure, wonderful fill-in-the-bubble HELL)...
your fan,
jalisco-psyche
Rhetorics chapter 4 . 8/5/2004
"Mustard and water mixed together can induce vomiting"
That was the most random quote ever, but that's what makes this special lol.
hahah, this is SRC all over again.. what are you trying to do to us? It's sad, the state requires you learn common sense becuase they are so many stupiidd people out in the world. You gotta love the little instructions of life.
" It’s the payback for when you were bitchy to your parents. Karma with your dogma" - favorite quote... Karma. You gotta love Karma.
*sigh* well this spontaneous ficlet has finally reached an end. It was a good source of humor. I laughed out loud several times which is not any comedy ic can do, so I'll give you an applause for that. I'll be waiting for the next Cindy-Moon creation.
Inconceivable chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Mr. Rogers...my idol. The image is ruined, ruined! Oh well, I'll drown my sorrows with camp cartoon of Cartoon Network. :) Fun. Beautiful, sarcastic work.
CW-nerd-12 chapter 4 . 8/1/2004
Ah, yes, Memories of sex ed. Sad thing is, I go to a school where about 50% of the couples can't wait until they're married to have sex, because I live in Florida instead of Massachussetts. And besides, If I don't want to get hurt on my wedding night, shouldn't I just go and practice up a little beforehand? Sorry, I'll stop bitching now. Highly entertaining, dah-ling. Keep writin'! I hop to hear more soon!
Jessie chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
it's because i am the most brilliant sas person in the world
i did think of what sas stood for anyways
lots a luv to the tree
Rhetorics chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Omg... the Gargantuan makes his return. "Gargantuans are extremely clingy beyond belief" I can testify to that...
You know, the smiley and the "I like you" at the end gave me chills down my spine.
*sigh* only one more chapter eh? Hahah, this was a good laugh. I laughed out loud several times throughout the chapter. I just can't get enough of your style. WEll, until next time...
Rhetorics chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
you know I wasnt' even aware you updated two chapters. The author alert goes to my alias e-mail... which I enver check, so if you don't tell me then I just have no clue o_o. I never have to tell you because I'm on author alert _ but since author alert is disabled for me, you gotta notify me. I always love reading your stuff anyway.
Well anyway. on to the chapter
Wow... ahahah, NICE poignant introduction... that was the best. I just read it and... wow. I never get the full Cindy Moon experience until I read the first paragraph of chapter two. *shakes head*
"You’re stupid and fat, but that’s okay I’m stupid and fat too." oh man... I love this story... Teresa, you never lose it.
THE MINI-THEORY! It's terrifying isn't it. God is running out of ideas... he can only be creative for a couple thousand years or so... He must want to RECREATE his favorite creations... *sigh* I know... I know...
Well overall good (and hilarious) chapter. I just love these quick splurges of comedy... this is what we all need in our lives.
Kakyou Takashiro chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
... you keep me laughing. keep me moved. and keep me in amazement at your prose.
kakyuo