Reviews for Paradise for the Fragile Heart
want to be deleted dont use chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
come one update update update. this story is very good no awesome and i want to read more of it. why haven't you updated. i'll always be a supporter for this story. it sound soooooooo goooooood. more more more.
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Silencia chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
lol, sai's clueless! I'd really wanna see more, but I guess I'll have to wait for awhile huh? Oh well, maybe it won't take to long and I'll be able to read more! Great story and I know what you mean, time flies by, having no time to write!

Grtz Silencia

ps: please check out my stories, they might give you enough inspiration!
selfish4more chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
you can have my support any time,and there is no need for an apology, also I forgot to say good job
princhi1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2007
I hope you don't mind, I might make an online webcomic based on this D
Grape chapter 3 . 7/25/2005
*laughs* Poor Yumi! Such a predicament she is in! But this is really funny..I hope the next chapter is posted soon..
Angel's worst nightmare chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
hehehe, keep up the good work. I'll be smiling (and having magic fire apear aroudn me but that's not the point).
shibi chibi chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
ehh...Maya's scary O_Olll
Rosegirl18 chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Update! Update now!
jessicaknows chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Are you going to update soon or not? T-T i'm so excited about your stories but you just leave me hanging like that.
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
*whistles* Yay! Rah, rah! Thankyou! _
Bu chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
hey! You updated! :P Glad to see your alive ;) but what i see from your livejournal you're pretty busy. All is forgiven, hehehe. Sorry about the late review... my account decided it would be fun to wait a while to send me this a couple weeks late. *grumbles and pokes email account with a pointy stick* I loved the chapter! hehe, "I'm fine with playing a guy, but I WILL NOT WEAR A BEARD." this reminds me of my 8th grade drama class... _;; an odd bunch, they were. X) Thanks for the update! Update soon! Bye!~bu
Ebony Glasse chapter 3 . 5/29/2005
OMG This is SO good! pls pls pls pls hurry up n update!
Rock My Socks chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Oh, that was SO cool! Now you'll have to update lots and lots...

The only problems I had were minor gramatical ones. They were probably typos, anyway...
Love Lulu chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Haha! The wedding dress scene reminded me of my friends and me when we were looking for prom dresses. I relate to the torture that Maya went through...girly dresses, overzealous friends...didn't run into anyone though, thank goodness. Anywho, good job, hope to see more soon, and DON'T FORGET ABOUT AVERAGE GIRL!

Love,Lulu