Reviews for Hollywood Fairytale
rukki chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
its a very cute fic...i can't find another adjective to describe it...sassy? Would that be better? I don't know. I found a couple of errors along the way... you might want to proofread it? Also there were parts where you changed pov's. It changes from first person to third person...and i got confused but i realized it was the same person. yeah. you might want to stick to one point of view or if you want to do two do it in a way that it isn't confusing. yup! uhm...when are you going to update your tears of blood? well do update soon!
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Well now, I have some bones to pick with you missy! Triplets, huh?...ok, so at least it wasn't actually a litter this time, so I'll forgive you. But anyway, obviously you were too drowsy to be coherent when you were writing the review for my story because mine was nothing compared to this. And fluff is *good*. Especially fluff like this.
"Christ, you’re already naked aren’t you?” That's my favourite line! There are like a million really good lines in this story, but that one was the best. Yeah, you've noticed that I pick the most random things in your stories to like, but it's not my fault. I just like them. Anyway, I loved it!(even if "Mrs. Forrester" had triplets.))
AngelcakesUK chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I enjoyed muchly. Hmm, nummy smutty goodness...not that that was my main focus throughout the story *grin* ;o)
All I can say is I don't mind if you do more long 'short stories', lol. Those are my favourite type!
Zammie chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I really enjoyed this story (Almost more than Tears of Blood which is very good by the way)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7