Reviews for Forbidden Love
AnnabelLloyd97 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Okay I absolutley love this story but I have one problem:

THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO DAMN SHORT
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
it's been three months or so since your last update and i can't wait to know what happens next:) please update this story as soon as you can thanks, one of your stories awaiting fans:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2004
Cool Cat 96 chapter 20 . 9/19/2004
Very good!I love this story
Chelsea chapter 20 . 9/6/2004
The story was good but there was a lot of repition for when Melissa had to tell Cameron something or vise-versa. The same thing was always said, "...I have to tell you something...". There was some confusion in few areas, but other than that the story was good!
twopinkcupcakes chapter 20 . 9/1/2004
Hey! Its taylour.. I read this entire story in near tears. haha. Its SO cute! I was happy to hear my name in the story a few times.. that made me giggle lol. Well, you did an awesome job with this, and I hope I can be in more of your stories. lol. jk.
Taylour
RoxyGurl911 chapter 20 . 8/14/2004
OMG. That was so good. You did a fantastic job writig this story. I will check out your new stoy when its out.
xillbeyourcupid chapter 20 . 8/13/2004
this was amazing! cant wait till your next story!
Ardis Proulx chapter 20 . 8/13/2004
Great story! I am so sad that its over, but what a great ending. For future stories, just a small note. You lacked a little something...I don't know what, but there is a little hole in the story somewhere...but it was still a great story! I loved it to bits! KEEP IT UP!
Lily and Tianra chapter 20 . 8/12/2004
hey, i really liked it
next time try naming your chappies or something (see i have major problems and i can't remember what number you were on last
TTFN
Luv Yas
Lils
Morgan Davis chapter 20 . 8/12/2004
that was really good but really short, you should make you rother stories longer, but like i said it was really good!
MarielleRay chapter 20 . 8/12/2004
hey! finally it's finished! it sounded really great. and i look forward to reading more stories frum u!
siham the archer chapter 20 . 8/12/2004
YAY good ending. Great story too bad it's done. I want more write other stories and I will read k? Love your writing and short chappys.
siham the archer chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
O... what's gonna happen? Well I guess I'll find out. Keep writing!
Yingzha chapter 19 . 8/11/2004
Waaii an update, and heh I knew it, seems the Lang family made a clean sweep for the crowns hehehe except for Brittany and I think his name was Ryan... heh anyways interesting chapter. Update again soon.
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »