Reviews for Undeniably Attractive
abc123 chewy chapter 8 . 12/21/2005
awesome... plz continue!
DreamGirl101 chapter 8 . 9/7/2005
RevieW rated Pg 13

like what is going on here!when is Melena Breaking it off with Adeirn?why isn't she still made at Hunterr?when is hunter breking it oss with the Sluty, trashy, whore Of a girl named Brittany?
Dirty Secret chapter 8 . 6/5/2005
I really enjoyed reading this story. You just *have* to update
pinkisyourfriend chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
I AM REALLY MAD AT YOU, THERE'S A NAME FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS? WELL I DON'T HAVE A WORD FOR IT BUT YOUR NOT THE FIRST ONE. yOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DON? OKAY, YOU HAVN'T WRITTEN IN 8 MONTHS! THAT'S ALONG TIME AND IN YOUR A YEAR IN THE LIFE OF A SUPERMODELS SISTER YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T ABADON US, WELL IF THIS ISN'T ABONDENMENT THAN WHAT IS IT? HUNH HUNH. yEESH, YOU HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO STOP WRITING YOU WONDERFUL STORIES, YOU GET A TON OF REVIES, LIKE 200 MORE THAN THE AVERAGE WRITER AND STILL YOU DON'T WRITE! I MEAN WHAT YOU'VE DONE IS PRETTY IMPRESSIVE, WRITTEN 6 CHAPTERS IN A MONTH AND 10 DAYS, I KNOW SOMEONE WHO IT HAS TAKEN HER 3 YEARS TO WRITE ELEVEN CHAPTERS! OKAY SO WHY SLOW DOWN? YOU WERE AT THE PEAK OF YOUR WRITING AND YOU JUST HAD TO STOP, SO I PROPOSE YOU WRITE SOMETHING TO SATISFY US, SOMETHING GOOD, FOR ALL YOUR STORIES (PREFERABLY A DAY IN THE LIFE AND THIS ONE)IN TWO WEEKS OR I WILL REALLY BE MIFFED AND NAG YOU UNTIL YOU WRITE MORE.

well buh bye, and have a nice day
Grape chapter 8 . 1/2/2005
This is a really good story! *laughs* How in the world are you going to manipulate this book where Hunter gets the girl and his best friend without a fight..? This is interesting..but I kinda feel sorry for Brittany and Adrian. Write the next chapter soon..This is great!
songyeonjoo chapter 8 . 10/8/2004
pleeaasse finish dis!

iss relli gud!
keep going!
quiksilva brumby chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
M..great story so far! Ur an excellent writer! I don't have time to write a long review, but yeah. Keep writing and update soon!
luv brumby xx
jegan chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
o
sweet
this story is really cool
is Hunter his real name or just a nickname?...either way..COOL!
pls update soon
and ur other stories too
*smiles*
blak pearl chapter 8 . 9/9/2004
I'm loving this so much!
i can't wait for Malana and Hunter to get together! anyway i relaly really really hav to go but i jus wanna leave u with 1 wise word
UPDATE
egg-n-head chapter 8 . 9/6/2004
This story is great
you have a great style and it's got me hook line and sinker
i love your stories and im addicted to them now
keep up your great work
egg-n-head
quotata chapter 8 . 8/28/2004
lol... ur stories r so dramatic...
FlamingHeart109 chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
I like, I like. Update soon please .
MeGGerZ chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
.sha. well update soon . im kinda hyper right now so its hard to fomr cmoplete sentenceslol. sha. n well.
MeGGerZ chapter 8 . 8/17/2004