Reviews for Royal Predicament
Ceskasi chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Yeah... I love your stories. Every. Single. One. So, you need to trust me when I tell you that you need to update :)
Jo Rene chapter 8 . 12/16/2012
Omg you left me hanging ! This has to be the most funny and weirdest story I have every. Its like a dream in itself lol.
Branwen Yarden chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
How cute! I want a pet like Ash!(Branwen's kitty meows in protest) I love you too Rain... But you have to admit Ash is awesome...
Van Quatra chapter 8 . 7/4/2011
this is really very good. i like the evil rabbit thing. very funny. hopefully you'll update soon, since you haven't in a while.
Sylven chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Ehehehe, ehehehe, !

Sorry, laughing about the bear thing. I find it amusing how people can be talking to Rhian about one thing, and she's off in lala land on a completely different subject, yet still adhering to the topic at hand. It's creepy how amazing she is at that: getting off topic without truly ever being. 0v0

Thank you so much for writing! v

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

a reader,

Sylven chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
SURE fairies exist! Why would you be so silly as to /insinuate/ that they DOn't? :3

Sylven chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
'Mock her training? Me? Never! Why would I ever mock her training? What kind of person would mock her extremely boring, meaninglessly redundant training?'...

*PAUSE...* *points* and... ...'Stop pointing fingers at me! Your shameless antics shall not prevail against me! I know when I'm being sarcastic!' SUre... *rolls eyes* X3

'What kind of question was that? Was the world turning the opposite way? What was with the calamity? The chaos? Why wasn't I behind it?' ...I...don't know... 0.0

'And I carried myself so surely…until an invisible crack tripped me. I swear! I did not trip over my own two feet. That is not something that I do. I'm not that much of a klutz.' XD *laughs hysterically*

'"So, you think you're funnier than me, now?"

"No, you're the queen of idiocy and klutz-attacks. I doubt I could ever compare to that."' *raises hand* I agree with that wholeheartedly.

And... I decided those were the only quotes I'd quote. P

Because I love quoting so much in reviews,

Sylven chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
'"Well, I was going to see you, when…all of a sudden, this tree jumps out and hits me. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the ground."' Makes sense to me! ...WHAT? *shifty eyes*

'Really? How? All he did was carry me. That was it. What, did he possess some kind of magical-carry-a-damsel-in-distress-and-bring-her-back-to-life-healing-ability that I was unaware of?

I scrutinized him. Nope. Nothing. He was just a normal prince.'

'We were sitting on a sofa. A pink sofa! That's kind of funny, the sight of a prince sitting on a pink sofa. It went against some kind of unwritten law somewhere.' That DOES look funny... what's da punishment? I wanna punish a prince for sitting on a pink sofa! *cracks up*

It was funny how she wasn't even fazed when QC got all mad at her. Poor QC. She's not taken seriously by Rhian or Gavin... isn't there ANY way to make Rhian learn? I mean, I'm mostly on her side, but this time... although I don't agree with QC, as this is completely different... Rhian is being, DARE I SAY IT!, lazy. YEAH, LAZY! I SAID LAZY! WHAT'RE GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH! HUH!

Heehee.

Sylven chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
'"I'm going to kill it!" Gavin glared, trying to get up, only to fall again.

No! He couldn't! Ash was my puppy!

"Don't give me that look!" Gavin ordered, glaring at me.

What look? This look?

"Stop it!"'

..Wow... She's so readable, ANYONE can read her mind!

'But, I had wanted that ring! The heirloom ring! The really expensive heirloom ring. The ring that dead people had worn…' ...Are you sure?

Happily reading,

Sylven chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
'"No speaka English!"

"Rhian!" Leah cried out. "Don't pretend to be a foreigner. That's so lame."

It didn't work? Um…

I'd have to pretend to be mute then. "….." I mouthed words without speaking….

…and got punched. What was up with people hitting me? What, was this Rhian-abusing-day? When had somebody made a holiday after me? Why hadn't I been informed? I would've worn pillows or something.'

'And who came into view but none other than….um…..what's-his-name….

"Sir Christian," Leah whispered in awe. She was laying next to me.

Right, that was his name.' Right.

'And who else decided to show up? My wonderful puppy. Although how he got there, was a mystery. Must've been those angry cooks again.' Grawr! Ye got into me soup again! *angrily waves spoon*

'Maybe he was senile? Or perhaps he had ADD and couldn't remember people's names (that sounded familiar)?' Actually, it sounds so familiar, I'm not even gonna tell you. So there. *sticks out tongue*

'"Where have you two been?" she demanded. "The dinner's to start in three quarters of an hour, and you both look as if you had just rolled down a hill!"

Um….. Boy, could she hit the nail on the head, or what?' I seriously doubt that.

'Maids appeared seemingly out of thin air which gave me the notion that I was being changed by ghosts who could walk through walls.' You were. p And I'm wunna them! And a cook. C

And... heartwrenching aw moment! H'aw! So cute.
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
July first is my birthday!

Anyways I love this story and the last

I'm just sad you haven't updated in a while.

I love Rhian's random tendencies. She's awesome

And Leah? I love her :) She's gonna end up with Christian, right?

I laughed when Gavin punched his godfather.

Im Just Mlssundaztood
Lorana chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Your story is fantastic, I read the first one and up to your last chapter. I just loved how funny most of the story was. I wish you would continue I am curious on who is trying to break Gavin and Rhian apart aside from the obvious Pipotsi and It.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Hate cliffhangers. Love the story.
PurpleReader29 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
RUN! Someone tried to assassinate the royal rabbit! We're next! RUN! (oh yeah, and Lana is chasing the future queen around with a knife. Nothing to worry about there)
PurpleReader29 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Your story is absolutely amazing! You need to have it published or something. I laugh out loud at least three times a chapter. All her quirks just add to an overall ausome character. There is so much detail and depth and RABBITS!
177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »