Reviews for Royal Predicament
Lorana chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Your story is fantastic, I read the first one and up to your last chapter. I just loved how funny most of the story was. I wish you would continue I am curious on who is trying to break Gavin and Rhian apart aside from the obvious Pipotsi and It.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 8 . 5/19/2010
Hate cliffhangers. Love the story.
PurpleReader29 chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
RUN! Someone tried to assassinate the royal rabbit! We're next! RUN! (oh yeah, and Lana is chasing the future queen around with a knife. Nothing to worry about there)
PurpleReader29 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Your story is absolutely amazing! You need to have it published or something. I laugh out loud at least three times a chapter. All her quirks just add to an overall ausome character. There is so much detail and depth and RABBITS!
eaststar chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Wow, I love the way you right and I can't wait till the next chapter.
letitshine chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Oh, God, I absolutely love you to bits. I just laughed and laughed all the way through both Princes are Evil and this sequel. Please update soon!
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I LOVE this story. I absolutely love it! Its so funny! Are you going to finish it anytime soon? :D

OMG LOOK ITS A RABBIT! HELP! ;D
charm en route chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
The Christmas chapter was absolutely awesome. Go Rhian and Gavin!

...although I love bunnies.
Lady of the Western Forest chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
This is such an odd thing to write after reading something as amazingly hillarious as this! Do you dislike rabbits yourself? How can Rhian not like them? They're just the cutest little wuffy-buffy furry thingies ever!

I just realized I forgot to review and fave the prequel... can't I just say it's awesome here and then go fave it?
gardner3 chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
Love the the first one and I am so happy that your doing a sequel! And its amazing. Can't wait for an update.
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
This is an awesome story! I love it! I think what's going to happen is in true fairy tale form, Lana is going to be made to appear like Rhian and Gavin is going to marry/almost marry her by accident. Keep writing! :-)
NymphQueen17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
QC and Lana are evil! Rhian isn't the kind of girl who willingly lets people try to change the way she is! I know this from the first story.
Lady of Confusion chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I just love this all of the chapters It is funny beyond words

This is a masterpeoce of the Funny

You really out did yourself

Please continue with lots more funny lol :D
Kaybookworm chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I don't think I've ever laughed so much! Great job! All your work is like a movie in my head! Um... in the first book Ash was a kid... But now he's a dog? I think I missed somthing... But graet job!
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »