Reviews for Royal Predicament
eaststar chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
Wow, I love the way you right and I can't wait till the next chapter.
letitshine chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
Oh, God, I absolutely love you to bits. I just laughed and laughed all the way through both Princes are Evil and this sequel. Please update soon!
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I LOVE this story. I absolutely love it! Its so funny! Are you going to finish it anytime soon? :D

OMG LOOK ITS A RABBIT! HELP! ;D
charm en route chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
The Christmas chapter was absolutely awesome. Go Rhian and Gavin!

...although I love bunnies.
Lady of the Western Forest chapter 8 . 11/19/2008
This is such an odd thing to write after reading something as amazingly hillarious as this! Do you dislike rabbits yourself? How can Rhian not like them? They're just the cutest little wuffy-buffy furry thingies ever!

I just realized I forgot to review and fave the prequel... can't I just say it's awesome here and then go fave it?
gardner3 chapter 8 . 10/3/2008
Love the the first one and I am so happy that your doing a sequel! And its amazing. Can't wait for an update.
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
This is an awesome story! I love it! I think what's going to happen is in true fairy tale form, Lana is going to be made to appear like Rhian and Gavin is going to marry/almost marry her by accident. Keep writing! :-)
NymphQueen17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
QC and Lana are evil! Rhian isn't the kind of girl who willingly lets people try to change the way she is! I know this from the first story.
Lady of Confusion chapter 8 . 7/2/2008
AWESOME! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
ChristianAngel01 chapter 8 . 6/23/2008
I just love this all of the chapters It is funny beyond words

This is a masterpeoce of the Funny

You really out did yourself

Please continue with lots more funny lol :D
Kaybookworm chapter 8 . 6/21/2008
I don't think I've ever laughed so much! Great job! All your work is like a movie in my head! Um... in the first book Ash was a kid... But now he's a dog? I think I missed somthing... But graet job!
Red Rose Petalz chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm dying of suspense here! Its been like 2 years o.o please please please I'm begging you! I wanna know what happens to them! And is KC gonna die? who know QC had a split personality! Nyeh nyeh nyeh ! *babmbi eyes* for Rhian...no for GAVIN! *thinks of big blue eyes*
This is not a name chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Stop stealing my names! First you stole my sister's name (Rhiannon), then you stole my mom's name (Catherine), then you stole my middle name (Which is Leah but its spelled Leigha), and then you stole my first name (Christian). That is really scaring me. I mean, each one of my intermediate family members have been represented except my sister Brianna.
This is not a name chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
How could you? You stole me! YOU STOLE ME!

Christian should be sctually rather bookish and strange, once you get ot know him. Because I am bookish and strange. And my name is Christian. And I have light blond hair. And green eyes. Only I am a girl. YOU STOLE ME AND YOU MADE ME A GUY!
rosieroo chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
o cliff hanger!

wonder who that other person is?

update soon