Reviews for Royal Predicament
Red Rose Petalz chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm dying of suspense here! Its been like 2 years o.o please please please I'm begging you! I wanna know what happens to them! And is KC gonna die? who know QC had a split personality! Nyeh nyeh nyeh ! *babmbi eyes* for for GAVIN! *thinks of big blue eyes*
This is not a name chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Stop stealing my names! First you stole my sister's name (Rhiannon), then you stole my mom's name (Catherine), then you stole my middle name (Which is Leah but its spelled Leigha), and then you stole my first name (Christian). That is really scaring me. I mean, each one of my intermediate family members have been represented except my sister Brianna.
This is not a name chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
How could you? You stole me! YOU STOLE ME!

Christian should be sctually rather bookish and strange, once you get ot know him. Because I am bookish and strange. And my name is Christian. And I have light blond hair. And green eyes. Only I am a girl. YOU STOLE ME AND YOU MADE ME A GUY!
rosieroo chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
o cliff hanger!

wonder who that other person is?

update soon
MuseofMagic chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Absolutely fantastic. Now if only it was updated. I love Rhian's thought process. It reminds me strangely of my own .;;
proud2bus chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
I love this story, and I really hope you will continue it even though its almost been 2 years since you updated it.
Northwesst chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Oh no! who came into the room? My guess is popotsi. ha, that's fun to say. Popotsi, Popotsi, Popotsi. sorry. I get entertained easily. And let me say, your stories really entertained need to update! If you don't I will send the rabbits after you! They really are evil... damn the bunnies. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
WhenItRains chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
I love how your books are so funny! I love to laugh and laughing always makes my day. I can't wait for you to update again.
Angel of Magic and Fantasy chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
I loved the first story and this one's just as good! I swear I laughed until my face turned purple. You are such a good author. Please read and review my story. It's not finished yet. I had 7 more chapters wrote up in a notebook in my binder, but my annoying friend Brandon decided it would be funny if he threw my binder in the dumpster...ew! so

I have to re-write everything.

Keep writing,

mgviangradof2008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
Mell8 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
This is the funniest story I have ever read! Please update soon!
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Update soon!
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
oh crap. who's the other figure in the room? i bet it's Lana or either her brother. i think it'll be best if it was her best friend don't you think so?
what i do in the dark chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey! I've read both this story and the one that came before it and I must say they are AMAZING! Seriously! It's upsetting though, that you haven't posted anything new in a long time (not that I'm trying to rush you or anything -). I hope you haven't given up on this story. That would be a real shame. So please update soon.

Looking forward to your next post!

what i do in the dark :)
Alenor chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
who is the other figure? this is a great sequel, i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »