Reviews for Royal Predicament
This is not a name chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
How could you? You stole me! YOU STOLE ME!

Christian should be sctually rather bookish and strange, once you get ot know him. Because I am bookish and strange. And my name is Christian. And I have light blond hair. And green eyes. Only I am a girl. YOU STOLE ME AND YOU MADE ME A GUY!
rosieroo chapter 8 . 3/25/2008
o cliff hanger!

wonder who that other person is?

update soon
MuseofMagic chapter 8 . 3/16/2008
Absolutely fantastic. Now if only it was updated. I love Rhian's thought process. It reminds me strangely of my own .;;
proud2bus chapter 8 . 1/8/2008
I love this story, and I really hope you will continue it even though its almost been 2 years since you updated it.
Northwesst chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Oh no! who came into the room? My guess is popotsi. ha, that's fun to say. Popotsi, Popotsi, Popotsi. sorry. I get entertained easily. And let me say, your stories really entertained need to update! If you don't I will send the rabbits after you! They really are evil... damn the bunnies. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
WhenItRains chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
I love how your books are so funny! I love to laugh and laughing always makes my day. I can't wait for you to update again.
Angel of Magic and Fantasy chapter 8 . 6/10/2007
I loved the first story and this one's just as good! I swear I laughed until my face turned purple. You are such a good author. Please read and review my story. It's not finished yet. I had 7 more chapters wrote up in a notebook in my binder, but my annoying friend Brandon decided it would be funny if he threw my binder in the dumpster...ew! so

I have to re-write everything.

Keep writing,

Angel
mgviangradof2008 chapter 8 . 5/4/2007
U MUST UPDATE! SOON!
Mell8 chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
This is the funniest story I have ever read! Please update soon!
xoxstorii-gurrlxox chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Update soon!
akaCHEEKS chapter 8 . 2/10/2007
oh crap. who's the other figure in the room? i bet it's Lana or either her brother. i think it'll be best if it was her best friend don't you think so?
what i do in the dark chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey! I've read both this story and the one that came before it and I must say they are AMAZING! Seriously! It's upsetting though, that you haven't posted anything new in a long time (not that I'm trying to rush you or anything -). I hope you haven't given up on this story. That would be a real shame. So please update soon.

Looking forward to your next post!

what i do in the dark :)
Alenor chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
who is the other figure? this is a great sequel, i can't wait for more Alenor.
Carrie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Please don't forget obout this story! This story is really great and you've put forth so much effort. I love the fact that you are also working on "Or So the Story Goes," though I can't believe you killed off Alex. Hopefully Dru won't get blamed for it. I fear what you have in store for her.

Back to this story though... It's been over a month since you last updated, so please do!
undefineation chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I love Rhian's personality! Your writing sytle perfectly depicts her attitude and how she is so random and quirky. I would love to know what happens next! Ah, the wait, it burns me! Please finish this! I want to know this "major twist." Keep on writing!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »