Reviews for Royal Predicament
what i do in the dark chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey! I've read both this story and the one that came before it and I must say they are AMAZING! Seriously! It's upsetting though, that you haven't posted anything new in a long time (not that I'm trying to rush you or anything -). I hope you haven't given up on this story. That would be a real shame. So please update soon.

Looking forward to your next post!

what i do in the dark :)
Alenor chapter 8 . 11/10/2006
who is the other figure? this is a great sequel, i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
Carrie chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Please don't forget obout this story! This story is really great and you've put forth so much effort. I love the fact that you are also working on "Or So the Story Goes," though I can't believe you killed off Alex. Hopefully Dru won't get blamed for it. I fear what you have in store for her.

Back to this story though... It's been over a month since you last updated, so please do!
undefineation chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I love Rhian's personality! Your writing sytle perfectly depicts her attitude and how she is so random and quirky. I would love to know what happens next! Ah, the wait, it burns me! Please finish this! I want to know this "major twist." Keep on writing!
planurescape chapter 8 . 8/10/2006
hey! this is an awsome story! I hope your still going to continue it because it has a lot of potential.
cath2356 chapter 8 . 7/12/2006
I had completely forgotten about this story. I missed it. Now you have me wanting more again so you better not take seven months to update. Even I don't take that long. I Think. Oh well I want more so update soon! I need more of her random thoughts!
aiur chapter 8 . 7/4/2006
mm when was the last time i saw an update to this? haha i have missed this so much. i love your style in your earlier work (your latest, too) - it's just so fresh. i still want gavin. P

~kait
The Light of Earendil chapter 8 . 7/2/2006
Aw, it's great to hear from this story again. I just love these characters and the fun. Nice chapter, and I hope you'll update soon :)
The Faithful Elf chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Woot! Mega excited to read that there was finally a new chap! I really loved this chap, though i was a little confused at some parts (mostly cuz i had trouble remembering from so long ago). Can't wait for more
CrystalDusk chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
hahahaha! i love this story...sorry it took so long for me to review.
cath2356 chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
God I loved this chapter But go back cause I really want to read all about the fairy god parents wedding!
manda rose chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
Very funny! I love Rhian's character! Update soon!
cath2356 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Oh I really loved your first story and I think I'm going to love this just as much keep it up!
anon chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Aww... that was sweet. :D
The Light of Earendil chapter 7 . 12/12/2005
An UPDATE! Yay ) Loved the chapter, her dying of Snowball was more than slightly hilarious.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »