Reviews for Communion
frouwe chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This is so beautiful. The way you wrote it - it was like really, really being inside Chazzy's mind.

I particularly liked their group dynamic, because I don't think they're actually that much of a group, and it feels sort of natural.

Not so sure I like the pace, though. It's definitely unique. Gradual, I'd say, psychologically, which adds up to the natural thing I was just saying. But when things actually happened (outside of her head), I seemed rushed. Then again, maybe that's the whole point.
strangledice chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is amazing. Simply Beautiful.

I was so drawn in it when I was reading.

Somehow, I can relate what she's been thinking.

Great job!
passer-by chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I was touched. The symbolisms are beautiful. Thank you for writing. Kudos.
thinkTwice Nfall chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
When I first started reading your story, I considered simply skipping to the end since I have ADD and usually prefer stories with dialogue and action. But your story drew me in and made me have to think along with the story. I almost ended up crying as the story progressed.

Your story was beautiful, and it was powerfully written. The unique writing style helped bring the theme and tone across, too. I really enjoyed your story. It was awesome and pretty emotional.

(I don't think there were any mistakes either. Not any that I remember, anyway. Kudos!)
gulistala chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
was so...enchanting? gripping? influencing? All of them in one? I loved it! This was...wow.

I really hate that I'm having trouble in describing how exactly this fic made me feel- it was amazing, in a word.

A job well done. This is definitely favourited.

I was a little lost on why Chazzy does this to herself, though. So why does she?

Gulistanlik
xfail chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This was a beautiful, touching story. I loved the way you described everything in a way that made it all seem ethereal and glowing, and yet real and thought-provoking at the same time. You're an amazing writer; don't forget it.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
Brilliant.

I love the mood you set with this, and the way you don't give one paragraph description of Chastity but draw it out so the reader discovers bits and pieces as you read the story.

It was beautiful. One of my favourite parts is when she says "If only someone had told me that I was not the only freak to ever be born. I would have spared myself a lot of problems." Because it's true for everyone who thinks they're the only freak.

Much love,

Aero
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was beautiful. It was amazing, and I am so touched. Wow. It was mindblowing. lol. I love this piece, and I can't wait to read more by you.
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Indescribably beautiful.
Catari chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
wow. i loved this story. your style of writing is really captivating, i found myself trying to read faster because i was very drawn in. loved the use of the wings and her reflections back throughout the story. this is a beautiful story, thank you for sharing it.
RedBerries chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Starting reading one of your other fics, which you haven't finished :(, so thought I'd give the others a go as well! Amazing one-shot, it says so much, keep writing!
Written chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow! awesome. beautiful.
mahoshojo chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Wow, that was beautiful... i started reading it, just because..when my mom came in and started yelling at me for not sleeping...

But i had to finish this story! and now it's 2:30 in the morning... And man am i tired.. but it was worth it.

This was Amazing. Thank you for writing it... for posting it... for allowing me and everyone else the pleasure of this story.

~
sompersen chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
wow that was incredible so very touching
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 4/22/2005