Reviews for Inspired by you
helpless-pretender chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Awh, I love it. This is so beautiful...Great words...I have also writen something Kinda like this, like, thanking a friend for just being them and helping me along. I can tell that that was somewhat your message. I love the poem...Great job, keep writing :)
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
i can relate somewhat to this. that's a really emotional poem. fantastic job. great poem, greater poet!

SP
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I like it... I can definately relate... the ending is interesting too
agent zell chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Sweet poem! I like the part that goes "As you may find this lame
I will not mention your name" It's funny! But maybe I'm just simple minded. Anyways, good job!
R.W. Zeppler chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I found this poem very tasteful and fascinating. Nice work!
Ubercookie Yumi chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hey there! Thanks for your review on my poem 'Hunger' I'm glad you liked it and greater happy that you can relate to it. I like trying to do that. Been so busy since I last was able to write anything. And this poem you wrote was pretty good. I liked the ryhmes. Almost sounded like something corny that I would write. Keep going. _
Surferchk07 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Wow i really like that one, rhymes nicely also!
Btw thanks for reviewing my poem, sorta felt weird writing but im glad it is getting viewed well :-P
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
aw... how cute! who is it? you've gotta tell me!
Free-Writer chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
this is great! We can definately all relate to this. I think the last stanza was the best, it wrapped up your poem wonderfully.
Brandy Bear chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
aww thats so pretty good job brandy likes it alot
BrandyBear
Vani WolfTurtle chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
I'm not a poetry fan, but this is pretty good. I like the meter (sometimes you get sick of the 'prose' or 'freestyle' non-rhyming, no-flow poems). Who are you really writing this too, if I may ask? Is it a generic "everyone with this kind of talent" or a specific artist? Way to go. This is on my favorites list!