Reviews for Kite Story
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Now this is a really moving poem. I hope that it helped you to move on, as well.
Dezires chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Thank you for reviewing my poetry.

This poem gave me chills throughout my body. GREAT WORK OF ART. I'm going to read more :)
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Beautiful. It is amazing how you can weave simple words into such poignant sentences. I am not very fond of rhyming poems, but this one just flowed perfectly from line to line.
Grey Mitten chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
i love this, it's so sad, the idea of a boy flying a kite to reach his dead mother..

yep, this is a favorites.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That's so beautiful... So sweet- makes me feel like crying. Lovely message, too.
Darkstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
I like the personification.
Goldensong chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Cool! I'm not usually into rhyming poetry at all, but this was really good! Thanks for posting it, I like to read this stuff.
that ed kidd chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
This a very beautiful poem. ] I enjoyed reading it. Lovely work.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Very sad. But I love it.
Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Awwh; that was beautiful! *-* I nearly teared up. ;;-;; You have a beautiful way with words; and I wish to read more of your works. . Keep it up, sweetie...you've certantly got a spark. .
PS: Malaysian Idol? Is that like American Idol? . It caught my curiousity. .
Shade chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
that was incredible. The story you told through rhyme hit me hard because earlier this year my grandfather past away and I just went to his memorial. Your writing is some of the best i've seen on the site.
~Shade
spazticpoetgrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
nicely done, and with some big words too! *is a bit dense* hey its summer... i wish i had someone to write me back like jack did. youre so talented yo. keep writin -Spaz
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
aw. that's sweet.
DR
Velvet Valentine chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This is a very touching piece of work. It actually brought tears to my eyes. Very good, and I'm sorry to hear about the recent death. My heart goes out to you.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Quite a story, the rhythm also played nicely along with your rhyme scheme. It has a spiritual quality.