Reviews for Return to Me
Yumko Yummy chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
sure i don't mind if the continues, its a good story. just change it to complete if you not going to continue it.
Omok chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I would feel guilty if i don't review.

:D So...

Here it is...

I love this really really cute one shot. I do. but wow, lucky them, both of them, to be able to have their feelings returned. XD it's amazing. )
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
very nice one shot, very well ended and an awesome plot
chibichoco chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Nice and sweet. I really like it. :) Yeah XD
sy-wolf13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Good job. it was really funny, i liked it.
Jamith chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
great story, i loved it it was sweet
deli-lise chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Great story..please continue!
Reagan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Mm. Mm. Mm. I love this. I'm actually intrigued by lesbians, and how comfortable they are with themselves. Mm. I might be strange, but I think it would be kind of -nice- to kiss a girl. Hm. My friends would freak if they read this story, and saw my review. But how could they, seeing as they hate cutters and lesbians, and gay men, and everything like that? *Grins*
Repair me chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
really good short story :) i thought it was really sweet and had an exellent storyline to it. thanks, it was really wonderful to read!
Knightmare Elite chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
I really have to say that was good. It's rare to find stories that provided good characterizations and solid plot that easily.
The story is good the way it is as it conveys the point perfectly. However I wouldn't mind if it were continued. The ending leaving the story wide open for infinite possibilities.
Well anyway ti was a good story and hope to read more like if it you don't continue this one.