Reviews for Waves of Your Sea
invalid id chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Beautiful job of writing here. Good job.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Beautiful poem. Amazing use of words. ] No problem about the reviews. Thanks for your reviews in return.
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I always thought of writing a poem similar to this. I've always had a picture within the world that the world is like one great big pool of water and we're all holding onto rafters. O_o I have many views of this world .
Oh, in your profile Fiontari...I changed my name again. A friend, Bandit Ken, said I should just have the same name on fanfiction and fiction press so I just changed it to this.
This is Spiraling Emotions and Black Luster Soldier *o* Were is your conscience...o, pizza!
Anyway, - Keep up the good work!
RinseAway2000 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
This poem is so beautiful! I was really thrown when you changed the poem from something so innocent and wonderful to something negitive. It made a strong statement. I was told that I should show more than I tell in my work and now I understand what that means. Wonderful imagery, emotion, and discription.
echo despise chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
i liked this. beautiful title. wish i could write this often as well and post, hehe! gives me a goal this weekend... hum! now back to your poem: wonderful work. keep it up or ill have to hunt you down kk? muah!