Reviews for The Hardest Thing
affert chapter 26 . 1/25/2005
I very much enjoyed the story! I could relate to Jesse: a good friend of mine got pregnant a couple years ago. It's an interesting situation to be in, being good friends someone that is both single and pregnant. Thanks for sharing the story!~David
AsMoon chapter 26 . 1/3/2005
I don't usually like asking people to read my work in reviews, but would you read "America's Best?" Thanks!
AsMoon chapter 26 . 1/2/2005
OMG! I was at L.A. (I LOVE that city) all week, so I didn't get to read your story, but when I came back, I finished it, and I was CRYING! It's so sweet and sad! I loved it! I hope you keep writing because I really enjoyed this story!
shinco chapter 26 . 12/31/2004
YOU'RE VERY WELCOME, BROKEN ARROW! This story has been awesome, just like "Vision"! I knew all the time that you could do it, and you sure did! I loved it BUNCHES and BUNCHES just like I always have, right from the start! *thumbs-up* _~
shinco chapter 25 . 12/31/2004
YAA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AAY! Hoohoo, YEAH! I bet they'll get married and have a very happy life together and live happily ever after! OH, WHAT A GREAT STORY, YEAH! WONDERFUL JOB, BROKEN ARROW! I KNEW THEY'D BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER IN THE END! YESS! _ _ Great job, BroKen aRroW! WHOOHOOH!
shinco chapter 24 . 12/31/2004
Whoa! One more chapter to go! That came fast! This story seems to have gone by so quickly, it's amazing what reading something everytime it's updated can do! I saw some mistakes in there too, maybe you'll catch em'. like when Jesse asked his mom, "Are you serious?" and she responds, "I'm afraid not, dear..." He, he, he, I knew what you meant, but it didn't make sense. It's like, "No, I'm just joking, honey! Hoo, hoo, hoo, good joke, huh?" Heh, heh, heh! _ Anyway, this chapter was great, and I can't wait til the last one! IT'S GONNA BE GREAT! I wanna see if Jesse sees Gillian again and if everything turns out alright! OOH, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! _~
passion101 chapter 26 . 12/31/2004
It's over :( But it was a happy ending, well, as happy as it was going to get anyway. This story was great and I thank u for putting ur time and effort into finishing it for us reviewers who stuck by you. You have a talent, don't waste it by not letting the world know about it.
Goddess-Minerva chapter 26 . 12/30/2004
aww its over! well i'm glad it ended with a rain seen, it was so good, omg, i love ur story, aww man its over, its so sad, i really loved this story, yeah i think i already said that, oh well, when u start a new story, i'll be ready to read it! happy belated holidays, happy new year G*M
shinco chapter 23 . 12/28/2004
Wow, Jesse feels really intensely about Gillian, doesn't he? And yeah, I can tell it's almost over. I hope it comes with a happy ending! But I don't want it to end! It's been so cool reading it! Just like "Vision"! Oh, but I do love it a lot! I can't wait to see what happens! Keep it up til the very end! _
passion101 chapter 23 . 12/23/2004
Man, somehow I can feel gillian's pain. If I were her, I would've changed me mind the second that baby was born. There would be no way I could give her up.
AsMoon chapter 22 . 12/20/2004
Aw! It's a girl! Wow, I could feel the tension in this chapter! Great job!
passion101 chapter 22 . 12/20/2004
Yes it was worth waiting for but it sucks that she has to give away now. There's no way I could give up my baby to strangers.
Goddess-Minerva chapter 22 . 12/19/2004
ok finaly cought up with everything, ok update soon, its such a good story
Goddess-Minerva chapter 20 . 12/19/2004
oh man he said yes, wuts wrong with him! hes to much of a push over!
shinco chapter 22 . 12/18/2004
You're very welcome as always, BroKen aRroW! WHOOH, this chapter was making me a little tense just reading it! Gillian had a hard time, but she made it! YEAH, SHE DID IT! I hope the baby'll be fine! I'm sure it will be! _ Wow, great chapter, can't wait for the next one!
77 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »