Reviews for Last Days
DiaRose chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Cute. Relatable. I like it.

DiaRose chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I'm not sure why but I love this, so I really have nothing more to say.

DiaRose chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Lol, I love how you did this little trailer, it's so cute.

writergirlstevie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Its good!

(this is Confusedgrl101stevie from neopets)
DragonLady of Avalon chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
Okay, everything in here is way too short. Dont make chapters too long, but make them long enough for detail and plot.

Otherwise, i'm the Mothman/Thunderbird girl on neopets. i got a few mothman/el chupacabras stories you might be interested in.
Yume Megami chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
Hm...I guess I should stop thinking about things before I read/do them. I usually end up getting have a nice little teasier at the beginning (which is cute). All you have to do now is actually write the story!Trust me, you get NOWHERE if you just think about how cool the story might/can be it never on writing it and get the story too unclear in the teasier for me to just sit here. I want to know what happens!
NeedsDeletedUgh chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
uh huh...well then. aren't you gonna tell us what happens then?
The UGLY American chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
GAh! WRITE QUICKLY! I'm getting impatient, and when I get impatient, I get angry, and when I get angry, I get my gun! (very interesting... i'll read w/e u post next... even if its like tolkien[not that i rly have nething against him... just rly boring] )
The UGLY American chapter 2 . 7/3/2004
ok, thx 4 clearing things up 4 me, but i thought your handle was a detective named kat...? o well.
Killer Fang chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
sounds interesting... I'll have to see what it is like when u post the actual story! It sounds thrilling and on the edge of your seat!
The UGLY American chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
And you had me all excited, thinking that you had a new story out! Shame on you... *shakes finger* of course, I haven't even posted a summary on FP lately...