Reviews for Through My Looking Glass
invalid id chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This almost sounds like a trippy song. It's different and unique. I really enjoyed it.
Kristal chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
That was really kewl! Fun! good job, you did a really great poem!
StarEyedSunnySky chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
I've never read the book to tell you the truth, but I like the poem. I can get a sense of the way it is without knowing the book. That means you wrote it well. Only comment I have, on a section of lines that just stood out to me as weird...
"Leaving when I do,
Laughing when I do,
Crying when I cry." - seems out of place
the others end in "I do", so it feels like the 3rd line should be "crying when I do"
but if you want to keep it, it is your work, and it can add a twist, as long as it doesn't add confusion
keep writing, and don't worry about how good or bad your poems are, we all seem to judge ourselves worse than our stuff really is... I know that's what I do with mine almost all the time. Someday I want you to read a poem called "The Game" by me... unfortunately I gotta find the hard copy then get it on here, but if you look at my Through A Twisted Window, it's like that looking glass.
WakeRobin chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Cool poem. I like it. It's very different from other poems I've read and that's a good thing.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
i liked it. honestly. it was a nice changed because usually your lines are much longer than this. its good to vary them a bit. i liked. i liked the beginning more than the end. i found your first 2 stanzas to be the best out of them all. and thanks for reviewing as well. im glad you enjoyed it. and i dont chase after you, hehe! ok i do, just cuz i get worried, lol! but youre uploading so yeay!