Reviews for A Curse Upon All Popup Ads
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This is great...I miss your humorous song, but I guess, the angst stuff is inside of all of us. Keep on going...what's the rest of the happy stuff?
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
lol definitly! Clever and absolultely funny.

-write on!
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
ok im sorry if this sounds a little upset, but come on! a poem about pop ups? im sorry but ur topics r a little simplistic sometimes. its good for one of the humor poem thingys tho.
Chris Taylor chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
WAy too true, my fellow jerichoholic (that answer the question? and please dont move here, no offense or anything, but were way too crowded up here, what with our national igloo and all (idiot americans that know nothing, i luv it) about the poem, not bad, but at times "words from mouth your flow not good" (titus reference). not bad though, and thanks for the reviews. i'll try to do more but i'm busy.
The King of the Assclowns
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
hehehe i hate pop-ups! i love the blocker for it, i love this song too!
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Interesting, but really interesting and when I say that I do not mean it in a bad way!
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Lol, so true though. Nice poem.
PinkLamb chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I hate them all! Theres this one I remember getting. I could win an Ipod thingy if I can tell whos ass this is from the picture. WHY? I'm not even sure if I want an Ipod. I'm not really sure what it is...
PinkyCD
Fairy in Black and White chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Amen to that! Preach on! _ lol. A true work of art. You should statr this as one of those e-mail forwards. People should really read this. Nice work!
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Right on!lol. I can completely agree. Nice work. I like it a lot.
Fred Pickles chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Haha, I understand how you feel.
Goingpostal915 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I like it!
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I HATE POPUP ADDS! hahahaha! seriously. who thinks of them? like the one where you hafta catch the monkey... hahaha. it's gay. you gotta watch out for those things! cuz they are all SCAMS! good use of rhyme, i think. lol. keep up the great work!
E. Hisifithith
tragicallynormal chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
hahaha wow that was soo amusing..and so true. I have pop-up blocker..yea, it doesn't work...this poem is just great..def a fave
FreakyWriter chapter 1 . 7/5/2004