Reviews for Friday
blacktalons chapter 18 . 12/29/2005
That was a really good book, but it was so sad in the end I started to cry. I hope Chris gets his revenge in book two.
Detroit chapter 18 . 12/26/2005
Ahh, it was great but...but...you killed her. There better be a book II.
Vulpes chapter 16 . 9/25/2005
I like what happened to Maurice it was fitting. Loved the chapter.
yv chapter 16 . 9/22/2005
good, i'd have expected at least a hundred reviews for this though.i really like this story, description, flow of events and only thing i find lacking is that sometimes you tend to spell certain words wrongly, as in i think you use another word which sounds and spells similar but actually means different things. Examples are you using 'menstruations', [that gave me a good laugh, no offense to you though] when i think you meant 'ministrations' in an earlier chapter, and in this chapter, you used 'prefect' when i think the right word should be 'perfect'. This one could be just a spelling error , great story!
Tenshistar chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
I love this story. I 'm glad you updated. I hope you update again soon. Sorry about your computer.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 16 . 9/17/2005
Awesome chapter, I love the ending with them sitting together. I really am looking forward to reading more.
Tenshistar chapter 15 . 5/23/2005
I like it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vulpes chapter 15 . 5/13/2005
Yay, they made up. Loved the chapter.
Tenshistar chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
I love this story. I'm so glad its not a one-shot like it was goign to be. I hope you update soon. I know how how heavy schoolwork can pile up on you, so i jusst hope you update as soon as you can. You're on my author alert list though. You're doing great.
Vulpes chapter 14 . 3/19/2005
I feel so sorry for Spike. But I'm happy Chris and Carmen tied the knot.
Adema22Angel chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
I just finished reading this. I can't wait until you update again. I kinda feel bad for Spike though.
Ericanevermore chapter 14 . 3/3/2005
Another great chapter deary. I had the craziest dream last night. It reminded me of your story and I was thinking, "Damn, when is that girl going to update?" Well surprise surprise you did. Please don't keep us waiting so long for another. Your doing great.
bloodmoon15 chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
i already reviewed for chap 13 so i had to go back and write one here- WHERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY! you know how upset i can get when you stop writing...did u run out of ideas? where is it? this story is awesome- how could you stop- i think i'm going to cry... please write more?
bloodmoon15 chapter 13 . 12/23/2004
yay! happiness! i love it! sweet AND sexy- very Hot- please keep writing- yay i was in there- i feel special- it really is an awesome story- very good, and i can't wait for the next chaptere- it's been like, a week- where is it? huh? you have all vaca. - i want more, as always- see yu
Ericanevermore chapter 13 . 12/18/2004
The was Hot! Great chappie. Don't make us wait so long for the next.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »