Reviews for Friday
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 13 . 12/17/2004
YAY! another chapter! I always look forward to reading more of this story. and i am glad I can help with your writing, even though I may not be good at catching mistakes i know good writing when i see it. keep up the grea work.
bloodmoon15 chapter 12 . 11/23/2004
OH MY GOD! i completely love this story- and you know it- i cant wait until the next one and when i get the e-mail saying there's a new chapter i practically dance- and i dont usually dance...this story is awesome and i cant wait to see them "end the ritual" hurry with the next chapter...PLEASE? FOR ME? if you like werewolves check out my favorites.
Ericanevermore chapter 11 . 10/29/2004
Awesome story, except for a few spelling errors it, its perfect. Keep it up. You portray wolves nature amazingly well.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 10/13/2004
Great chapter, I am so glad that it looks like things are progressing well and I truly can't wait to see what will happen next between those two. Great Job!
bloodmoon15 chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
oh my god you mentioned me! i love you! i feel so special! you mean it's coming to an end? no...ok- i understand- but im still sad-can't it be the story that never ends? oh well- it's awesome! do a dance.
phoenixincendium chapter 9 . 8/23/2004
hey, great chapter, as always. update soon, i can't wait for the next chapter of this (i'm also patiently...or not so patiently...waiting for the next chapter of bastat. i got an author alert for chapter six, but it hasn't shown up on fictionpress). hm, patricia and spike might make a nice couple...anyways, i'm getting off subject. great story, and please update soon!
bloodmoon15 chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
You know I love you Lady Bern- I was the first one to review to this story when it came out and i have to tell you, it gets better every chapter! I'm your biggest fan and I can't wait to see what happens- What will happen with the hunters? i'm worried for them, I think they should group up and tear the hunters to peices- but that's just me- can't wait until they become mates...you know it- Cassy
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Great couple of chapters! This is such a well written story. I really enjoy reading it and I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.
bloodmoon15 chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
Yay! I love this story and i can't wait to read more. write more! do it, do it, do it, do it.
Do it! it's the best wereweolf story i've read in a long time. go Lady Bern.
Love Cassy!
bloodmoon15 chapter 7 . 8/6/2004
it just keeps getting better! i've been reading this since you started it and i think you kick ass in so many ways with this story. i hope to see another chap soon- maybe longer? i can't wait until she meets his pack. they better accept her!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
I love this story. Your writing flows so smoothly it is a pleasure reading it. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
WrittenInJello chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
Quite nice. I particularly enjoyed your writing of the wolf's instincts, they seem quite accurate. Very well written and edited.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Great chapter. Your writing flows so smoothly it is a pleasure to read your writing. I really like the story line and am looking forward to reading more of this story.
bloodmoon15 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
gotta keep writting! its totally awesome and this story just makes my day every time you add to it! its on my faves and ur on my author alert...please write more- read all 4 chapters and i cant wait for more! if u like to read other paoples' work and you like werewolves (obviously) try "Wolf Crossing"- i just read it, or you can try one of my stories... they're all pretty much in the supernatural under me name 'bloodmoon15. love ur story- keep writting or perish *giggle* love cassandra!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Cool another great chapter. It is sweet how he doesn't want to be away from her.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »