Reviews for Acceptance
DragonMistressandTamer chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Very cute little story. It could be expanded on and even added onto at the end to encompass Tyxe growing up among the dragons too.
Howler chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
it's over! You had better write the other story SOON! Or else I'll get a jar of spiders and put them on you in you're sleep. So update please
Howler chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
good story! very nice. I hope their dad isn't angry. I hope he lets her stay.
FrozenBlossom chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
FINALLY! I get to review. Love the chapter! Had to reread the last to figure out what was going on, but oh well!can't wait 'til you post the sequel! *pets Carcharoth* nice werewolf!
Saeger chapter 6 . 5/20/2005
YAY! That was so cuute... I liked it. It's amazing he gave in so easily, after all the fuss, but with a thing as adorable as a human babe, what else could be expected? Nice chapter, and I guess I have to read the other now too...? ::grins:: I will when I have time. Promise.
Saeger chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
Urgh! I love it, but I'm getting kicked off... I'll finish reading tomorrow! I'm SORRY its been so long... I got caught in other things... GREAT job, keep it up!
Iren Masot chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
*strangles*

what do you mean, "one-shot?"

it CAN'T be one-shot...

write more?
imbar chapter 6 . 5/16/2005
This is a great story!I am enjoying it and I can't wait to read more!Thank you so much for sharing!
Lady Julianne chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Please update! PLEASE!
Ekuboryu chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
Well I have returned to the land of the living...computer speaking. I am sorry its been so long on this chapter!
You certainly did leave us off again. You are good at those suspense-y endings. I;m not quite back in the swing of reviewing yet, but Fonilntor's reactions to all things baby were very amusing. they make me think fondly of writing "Piyn's Human" I enjoyed it highly. Keep it up and remember wehn you habve a new chapter that things are working again :)
Shiko87 chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
Ooh, the plot thickens once again! Very good, I like the way you characterized the little girl. I also love the way you characterize the dragons by making them have truly unique and realistic customs. This is an excellent story, I'm really enjoying reading it. Awesome job and please update soon!
Shiko87 chapter 4 . 10/1/2004
Hey,
Sorry it's taken me so long to read more of this. I really enjoyed this chapter. You're writing has really improved a lot. It seems to flow really nicely rather than seeming chunky like some other stories I've read. I like the relationship between the two brothers and how you described their magic. All in all an excellent job.
Arrina Crowned One chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
I just remembered I hadn't reviewed this yet. as I've told you I can't find many errors. But I can tell you to update soon. And right the next chapter soon. *g* I like twins. And surprizingly you did the baby good. LOL
Update.
Lady Julianne chapter 5 . 9/24/2004
Zeirkan: I will destroy Carcharoth with my infamous powers of sarcasm.
Great update! I just wish they were more frequent _
Shadow Gryphon chapter 5 . 9/21/2004
Ah, you flatter me. Stories as good as these are hard to find, and it's well worth the while to review them once they've been found. I'd hate to see it ended just because you didn't get enough reviews.
The little girl is absolutaly adorable! She will stay, won't she? Poor Nightwind, having her mate killed like that. Sad...
Well, do update soon. You promised that you would update sooner next time, and I'll hold you to that. _ Even if I have to send Pyrshalyn to remind you. He has bardic immunity, after all, so Carchroth can't over-lick him. _~
Gryph