Reviews for Ballad of the Birds
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/1
Please give me a short summary of what this poem is about?
invalid id chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Oh, makes me feel as if I were in a beautiful outdoorsy place...my own secret wooded area. Good job, always very good at describing.
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
'Birds of beauty chirping ballads of a brown eyed girl,
With silver wings and a voice like bells.'
Wow. That's really good Fiontari! D I wish I could write such wonderful poetry, although I am sure I cannot, but yours is majestic. Enchanting, even.
Oh, I posted up another story...I don't know if you'll like it or not, but could you check it out? It's called the Meaning of Life.
Keep in touch!
Temhoe Obnako
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh, nice poem! I like the peaceful feeling and flow through the whole poem. I really liked the end too.
Thanks for reviewing my poems, that was really nice of you! You're right, I guess I should write poems that don't rhyme, it's just I guess sometimes I feel like it won't turn out good. There's some really awesome poets like you who can write these kind of poems so well, I guess I kinda get intimidated, if you know what I mean. Hehehehe, I probably sound like an idiot right now. Anyway, I'm gonna try it out, I just gotta think of a good subject to write about... I'll think of one sooner or later.
But anyway, incredible poem, keep writing!
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
nice twist at the end there. i like it. i was thinking it was sm1 else and all this. cool job!
xxpuppxx chapter 1 . 7/4/2004