Reviews for Ballad of the Birds
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Please give me a short summary of what this poem is about?
invalid id chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Oh, makes me feel as if I were in a beautiful outdoorsy place...my own secret wooded area. Good job, always very good at describing.
R is for Rebel chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
'Birds of beauty chirping ballads of a brown eyed girl,
With silver wings and a voice like bells.'
Wow. That's really good Fiontari! D I wish I could write such wonderful poetry, although I am sure I cannot, but yours is majestic. Enchanting, even.
Oh, I posted up another story...I don't know if you'll like it or not, but could you check it out? It's called the Meaning of Life.
Keep in touch!
~Temhoe Obnako
forgottenmoon831 chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Oh, nice poem! I like the peaceful feeling and flow through the whole poem. I really liked the end too.
Thanks for reviewing my poems, that was really nice of you! You're right, I guess I should write poems that don't rhyme, it's just I guess sometimes I feel like it won't turn out good. There's some really awesome poets like you who can write these kind of poems so well, I guess I kinda get intimidated, if you know what I mean. Hehehehe, I probably sound like an idiot right now. Anyway, I'm gonna try it out, I just gotta think of a good subject to write about... I'll think of one sooner or later.
But anyway, incredible poem, keep writing!
Echo Despise chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
nice twist at the end there. i like it. i was thinking it was sm1 else and all this. cool job!
xxpuppxx chapter 1 . 7/4/2004