Reviews for The Chosen
Killer Tofu chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Goddamn that was good! You kept me on my...toes while im sitting! Dang. Can I have Lys for my own?
Treg chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
YAY! that update was pretty quick! im so happy! poor wolrd! poor poor world! o went to ur website and read ur spoilers, poor remus! i also went to the angry maddox site person guy. heehehe. anyway, yay! more action between lys and echo! yay! anyway, update again soon!
Tomako Briefs chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
This story is getting to me. I had a dream last night the world was gonna end. And there were chosen folks running about, just like in this very fine story of yours.
"Let's just say I preferred Bush" was the most priceless thing ever. I love you.
The UGLY American chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
uh oh. . . last chappie was rly sad, w/ the bit about lucien, but you'd've thought nature wouldn't've picked him if he didn't have a purpose. "God's divine plan. . ." neways, its kinda depressing that they're the only ones to survive. . . yeah.
Killer Tofu chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
My reaction towards the sight of Lys and Irvine would have been a mix between Shy and Echo's. More like hungrly gawking at the men, but not caring an inch at all. Get it? But the exciting parts are coming!
Tomako Briefs chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Scary thing is that the world coming to an end soon isn't so unrealistic. Wouldn't surprise me if Bush himself started it. lol
I really, really, really like this story of yours.
Say, if ever you need an architect, let me know. _-
Treg chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
oh my... thats defitnly no good... now? now it starts? * shivers* ok, freaky, defitnly freaky..i gotta say, im kinda creeped out myself...ayway, I WAS WONDERING IF U WERE DEAD URALEF!PLEASE DONT DIE! u must update sooner! specially with all of the diening now! we wont k now wether or not u have died! *pouts* then well be so sadd! update soon!
shemesh chapter 9 . 8/17/2004
WOW. I love this story! your writing is great! update soon
Sylph14 chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
Ha, just read everything so far in one sitting. Great story _ Love how you describe the dreams, very vivid. Keep it up D
Tomako Briefs chapter 9 . 8/9/2004
*sniffles* I cried so much this chapter... It was so sad!
I can't say that your story is making the US look great, but then again I don't blame you. It wouldn't surprise me if this president of yours is a member of the Bush family. lol
Oh! Last week I was in Canada, and I kept looking around for all of your characters. Didn't find them, but whatever. Canada is cool. You're lucky.
Killer Tofu chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
Damn
Treg chapter 9 . 8/8/2004
NO! NOT LYDIA! cry...well, now at least we know her story... we defintly need more romance between echo and lys! Yay! u updated!now, i'm gonna be a complete pain, and ask u to update again!
A-Train chapter 8 . 8/5/2004
Woo! Great chapter! I loved it. I love this story and you're an excellent writer! And I hope you tell us the story of Irvine and Lydia soon! Great job!
Mya von Dor chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
Ah! I love this story! I also love the fact that the narrator automatically assumes we know about the hunters, who they are and why they're after them until some time in the story. Very addicting.
Just thought I'd mention something, though breathe is the verb breath is the noun (basically). Normally I don't try and nit pick, but I noticed it happen a couple times and thought I'd bring it up.
BTW, you write this very, very well :)
Treg chapter 8 . 8/2/2004
it's good, but to short !fofl...also, we need to see some more romance between echoe and lys! soon! please? yay! fofl, update soon! also, the attic too!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »