Reviews for The Chosen
toxic-noodle725 chapter 25 . 5/20/2010
holy shit ur back. i had read ur stories YEARS ago but never forgot about it. always wondering if ud ever finish it. haha looks like it. lovin it. update!
spread.the.word chapter 25 . 5/19/2010
It's so nice to see you've started this story again!

u have no idea how excited i was to see all the new chapters - or maybe u have some idea.

Let's just say i canceled all my plans for the nite so that i could read, and just got off the phone w/ my bff (gotta spread the word :D )

can't wait for the next update, which i hope comes real soon! u've been doing so well recently w/ the updates!

nice to have u back,

sarah
Kura-sama chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
OMG~ NO CLIFFIE

Hope you update son!
Serenity Marie chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
:P

" Heh... you guys are gonna hate me." Great start to the chapter... it always makes me nervous when you say something like that... last time you killed poor _ (just in case someone who hasn't read that far is looking at the reviews).

Anyway, don't leave us on the cliffhanger long! I might have wanted to punch Ro for messing around with Lys, I don't want her hurt... Anyway, good chapter.
Serenity Marie chapter 24 . 5/17/2010
And another great chapter! I'm loving Lucien. I hope everyone gets out of the lab alright... But I have a horrible feeling they might lose someone else.

Great chapter and thank you so much for the fast updates. I can't quite express how good this stoy is and how much more excites I am about it being updated than other stories... You really have something going here.
Isabelle chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
great ch. keep writing! i'll be rooting for you!

go echo!
Serenity Marie chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
Again, another great chapter. I enjoyed it and I'm excited because I feel like something big is coming... Which is exactly why your story is so great! I hope Lys and Echo get back together... and I love Lucien! He is a bit creepy... but still awesome.
Serenity Marie chapter 22 . 5/11/2010
I'm so happy you are writing again! This used to be my FAVORITE story when you first started it... and when you began updating again I reread it.. and it's still amazing!

I'm rooting for you! I'm dying to know everything that happens!

And Echo needs to forgive Lys, but not until he gets a full dose of guilt.
Catee Kae Catherine chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
Alright, first things first...

I LOVE YOU.

E! I'm so excited that you're back and the story is being updated. It's been so long since I've even visited this site that when I got the update alert I was like... hmm? But I saw the name of the story... YAY! I'm so happy.

Thank you so much for updating again. :)

Next, Lys, you are a jerk. I sorta had a feeling that Ro and Lys had something like that going on, but gr, that was just cruel. I hope he gets some good grief out of this one, because I know Echo's going to be sad/pissed for awhile. Of course, when the worlds ending you don't have the luxery of anger..

Anyway, I know you'll do the story justice, since you haven't failed me yet. :D

You are the best author.

I think I'll go read the other story you started updating again. I'm so excited.

And once again, the plot line to this story is amazing. The characters are lovable and believable. Your writing is amazing and you need to know it and believe it! :)

Thanks XD
swimracer chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for updating!
53BookTitles chapter 21 . 5/9/2010
I can't wait for Lys to feel super guilt! That was so mean!
twarne chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
thats a killer of a first chapter. its really good so far. you have a nack for writing. i can't find anything that seems out of place or odd. i love how the story gets straight into the action. this is reallu good. keep up the good work ;)
53BookTitles chapter 20 . 8/29/2009
AH!

Please continue your awesome amazing fantastic story!

millie xx
swimracer chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
Please please update. I know that you haven't updated in quite a while, but I love the story. The plotline is extremely original, and the writing really highlights the different personalities. If you don't want to finish writing it, can you please atleast post a skeleton of the ending so that the readers can have some closure? Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story, I have greatly enjoyed it so far.
MyDecoy chapter 20 . 12/6/2008