Reviews for The Chosen
Scared Loveless chapter 20 . 6/18/2008
This is an amazing story. Very creative, and unique. It is capturing, and I am hoping to hear more very soon.
Kikiki chapter 20 . 4/5/2008
All I can say is How Dare You?

How dare you write a fabulas story and NOT finish it or update for YEARS? 3!

How dare you not even tell us if you are still alive?

How Dare You LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER?

How dare you write such a good story that I think about it all the time and wonder if you will ever get to finishing it?

Please, please, please update. You must be a fictionpress reader as well as an author, you know how frusterating it can be when an author seems to have died, killing a good story a long with it. Please? I plead with you, it is driving me crazy. I started reading this story in 2004, and have not been able to stop thinking about it since. I try and try and try to finish it in my head. What would Echo do? Lys say? What would happen, can they survive? Will they survive? What about Lys and Echo? Lys's brother? Shy and Bold?

It kills me a little inside each time I check to see if your story has been updated and it hasn't been touched. I know this sounds over dramatic, and I apologize, but PLEASE listen to me.

Don't let this die...PLEASE. Work on it and allow us an ending to a fabulas story.

Stories aren't disposible, easy to throw away. When you put it to word it begins living. It grows and expands, and killing it before its time is not fair to story or reader or author in the long run.
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
like this a lot so far
ObsessiveCrazyLoony chapter 20 . 3/6/2007
This story is my honist to god favorite story in the world. This story hasn been updated since 6-16-05. it is, at the moment,3-6-07. Almost two years later. What is really sad is i was around for the last update, and still a fan now. Thats a long time to be obsessed with an (unfinished) story.

So what would make it really awesome? if you finished. Sure, it was a long time ago. You probably have grown and matured since you started...or even last updated. But serously. I don't care. I love this story. You could just attempt to finish off the story and then if you realy want to go back and revise. If not, at least there would be somthing left for the fans like me. Obessesive, obsessive, obesessive.

The point of this review (for the record) is to beg you to update. To plead with you. To cry, bribe and cheat to get you to start working on it again.

PLEASE? PLEASEE?

I MISS THE STORY! THE PLOT WAS SO GOOD!

WAH

-diggs around pocked- Mr...nickle wants you to update...

...how would i cheat to get you to update? ne

Update please or i will acutualy review again. Trust me. THat would be very very annoying for you. These reveiws are only because i have become very desprate.
Kamilah Adair chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated to win the Best Portrayed Hero/Heroine(incomplete) section of our awards site.

~Kamilah Adair, Judge

freewebs skow
Flights-of-Fancy chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I LOVE this story! Are you ever going to update?
Me chapter 20 . 7/11/2006
Bad authoress!

Cliffy Bad!

Year long cliffy Addicted Reader T-T

*sniffles* Please update? *pouts, begs, and nags*
WAKEYWAKEy chapter 20 . 7/8/2006
all right darling, you have fans out there, maybe hundreds waiting for you to finish this. SO FINISH IT! I am dying to know what will hapen in the later chapter...PLEASE WAKE UP!
cherrypiesizzle chapter 20 . 7/8/2006
What. The. Fuck. IS THIS? Ok, you cheapass, you think your story is crap but it's not. I thought it was one of the most brilliant things I ever read, it really is. Your character portrayels are very, very constant and I like that. It's none of the wishy-washy crap that a lot of authors do. And you just had to cut off the story when it was a really, really interesting part. Talk about a cliffhanger. I mean, they finally got the mysterious Lucien! AND the romance has only just begun!

So please don't take forever putting this story on hiatus when it is OBVIOUSLY original and unlike anything I've ever read before, and I mean that in the best way possible. Your story made me remember why I love reading so much in the first place, because honestly, there's a load of crap on this website and it takes a damn lot of time to sift through all of it and find the good stuff. And your story is sort of that other world, supernatural type of thing, and a modern love story can't give me the same feeling.

Lots of people love this story...do you really want to keep them waiting? All your reviewers recognize your talent, and, well, you can edit this story if you want since there's a reason you put it on hiatus, but only once it's finished! I'm not telling you what to do, but I'm just thinking, if you do the whole story first, you can edit it after because you already have the basic stuff done.

Anyway, I love the concept, everything. I just wish you'd center on Echo more and describe her emotions, like what she's feeling, so I can get the idea that she's the main character. I also don't understand what sort of good she's doing as a Chosen in their group. I mean, she really hasn't done anything yet, and I'm just waiting for it to come, but I'm sure it'll be awesome. No, I'm not criticising you (after I gushed about your story already), it's just a suggestion to make your story even more awesome than it already is. it doesn't make me like it any less...remember, a good plot can make a story, but it's a matter of how it's carried out that makes a great story. Meaning, even though you already had a good plot, you have to be able to have writing skill to carry it out, which you do. I love the little feelings: RUN! THEY'RE RIGHT ABOVE YOU! That was really effective. Terrified me to death.

ANYWAY, so you'll update and get rid of your stupid hiatus, right? I didn't just spend twenty minutes of my life writing this review for nothing, right? Well, you better, I hate feeling that I have no effect on people and if you don't update you'll have someone coming after you *cracks knuckles*. I voted for you in the SKoW awards by the way! (aren't you happy you were nominated? Does that not bring any sense of inspiration to you)

Please update soon! ;p
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
GAGH! u picked the worst time to stop updating! damn and it was getting so good too. i love this story it reminds me of the matrix and some other apocalypse story i forgot. u have to update soon!
SKoW Awards chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Congrats! This story has been nominated for winning the Most Creative Plot (Incomplete) section of our awards site. -Linda

skow/
TirzahRuth chapter 20 . 4/1/2006
My goodness, this is probably the best apocalypse story I've read in a LONG time. I don't usually care for these kind of stories, seeing as I don't buy into the whole end of the world thing, but I REALLY like The Chosen.

I noticed only a few pronoun mix-ups, and reccomend that you go through this to correct them all-maybe read it aloud to yourself, you tend to miss mistakes when you read silently.

Anyway, I am really fond of this, and I encourage you to update soon! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

~TirzahRuth
Flights-of-Fancy chapter 18 . 2/14/2006
i can't tell you how much i love this story... but you never update!
Flights-of-Fancy chapter 13 . 2/13/2006
please keep updating this! it's really good! have you ever read "null"? that fic reminds me so much of this one, and it was one of my favorites.
Flights-of-Fancy chapter 7 . 2/13/2006
damn... it might have been better if you'd used some secret military guy instead of the president. it can still lead back to him, but it's just kind of weird to think of george bush picking on little kids. i don't like him very much, but the imagery is kind of disturbing...
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »