Reviews for The Chosen
Cooties chapter 19 . 6/4/2005
Wow! Great story so far! I love it! Echo is such a great main character and I LOVE Lys! I hope they stay together! I love this story, update asap!
Mysteriousmoonlight chapter 19 . 5/24/2005
I love this story so much! You really need to update on it soon. I'll read some of you other stories in the meantime. Child of the Silver Path looks up the good work
MimiGhost chapter 19 . 5/12/2005
update sonlurve da fic
MimiGhost chapter 18 . 5/11/2005
update soonluurve da fic
quicksilver-16 chapter 19 . 4/30/2005
Update! Update!

You know what was freaky though? Just last night I had a dream kinda like their's...Heh. Well...Justa coincidence, right?

*looks over shoulder for hunters*

Not fair. Anyway, I'm definetly pulled into this one! Please update soon!
horegurl770 chapter 19 . 4/3/2005
wow, this is really good . . .i hate cliffhangers. what's echo's purpose there?
maku'e chapter 19 . 4/1/2005
Very very good story. Please update soon. The suspense is killing me.
A.Teen Psycho chapter 19 . 3/9/2005
Great. Really. Really. Great.

I am in Awe.

GREAT. REALLY. REALLY. GREAT!
Hotkitty chapter 19 . 3/7/2005
oh wow. that was so cool. i feel sorry for bold, though. its sad on him. i hope the others will be okay... UPDATE SOON! u know you have to :)
A-Train chapter 19 . 3/5/2005
Fantastic chapter! It's 4am and I'm actually up reading it! Lol. But anyways, tell everyone to get their butts out safely! No one else can die, okay? Ha. So yeah...good update and update soon!
Little Lady Mab chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
:O THEY MUST BE SSAVVED!
Tomako Briefs chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
Such suspense! I'm so anxious. _
Shuyan chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
I must say this is the best story ive ever read. I mean it, great detail, desacriptive didnt go to the point too fast. Great job! If you have a chance can you check out my story Shade of darkness:The Battle
Serenity Marie chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
Great chapter, like aawlays! No chapter you wriete could be bad! i love this storuy! its my all time favoritea fictionpress story ever! (and i do spend most me life on fictionpress)

(ps sorry about any typoz or gramer errors i am using a really bad keyboard)
dasd chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
i love the awesome concept to your story... it's so original and the plot is never boring... that's why i just read your story right now- i mean, i was glued to the computer screen! as for this chapter, WOW! That was (and i'm not exactly encouraging you to do it again for the sake my reader-ness) the most AWESOME place to leave it... now i just hope you update soon and don't leave us in suspense for TOO long, lol...
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »