Reviews for The Chosen
Death Princess chapter 19 . 3/4/2005
WAT A PLACE 2 LEAVE IT! i mean cumon... ok srry im bein unreasonable. anywayz im wonderin here even if they do mange 2 get the presidents son out how are they going 2 get Lys's bro out i mean they cant get both out can they? oh god suspense! UPDATE AS SOON AS U CAN K? oh like the love triangle bythe way. oh and dont u DARE try an kill Bold off 2 get rid of the triangle cuz tht wud be cruel! amywayz UPDATE SOON!
Faded Soulfire chapter 18 . 2/11/2005
Finally! All this sexual tension and they kiss. It was much anticipated and wow- this chapter was awesome because more things are happening and how the more their world is being destroyed- the more closer Lys and Echo seem to grow. They seem so adorable together, too.

And I'm intrigued to find out what you've gotten planned for the next chapter. I'll be waiting- patiently- to the best of my abilities. Ah, yes. I'd love to see 'the attic' updated too. That story rocks so hard.

Faded Soulfire
Hotkitty chapter 18 . 2/9/2005
OMG OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD! *insert girlish squeal* OMG! that was s adorable! i'm like...*sighs*...wow! that was a BRILLIANT CHAPTER! MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER EVER! LOL... so far anywayz... that was so cute! i'm like...wow! i'm sorri i took so long 2 read it, ive been so busy recently! ack, scool holidays in a week... yay! that means ill have free time, thursday and friday left...evil scool! thx 4 emailin g me btw, UPDATE SOON!
scissor sex chapter 18 . 2/8/2005
You are The. Best. Not only because you update so often, but because of the way you write! Echo and Lys ARE cute! Beyond cute. :D. I feel like Ro.
Death Princess chapter 18 . 2/8/2005
LOL! I LUV THIS FIC GOD KNOWS WHY I DIDNT CHECK IT OUT EARLIER! but then again wat did i expect ur fics r always gud! this chappie is SO ADORABLE! even tho the plot aint exctli original due 2 it bein in the bible and otha religious buks an all but the way u made it and wrote it pure genius i swear u r such a BRILLIANT AUTHOR! that was so cruel of u killin lydia and remus how SAD! god i gotta go but UPDATE SOON K? PLZ!
feya chapter 18 . 2/8/2005
haha! great chapter! update soon:)
Tomako Briefs chapter 18 . 2/8/2005
SQUE! _ _ _!
Kura-sama chapter 18 . 2/8/2005
aww so cute~ They make such a cute couple!
Little Lady Mab chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
xD omg that would have been great if Irvine had caught them instead of Ro (laughing so hard at the possibilities)

OMG YAY~ They finally kissed~~ (does happy dance as she goes to get read for bed) :3 :3 :3 :3 you made DG happy~
A-Train chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
Ha ha. What did she mean by that...Lys Lys Lys. Hottie Lys. *sigh* update fast!
what-climbed-up-ur-arse chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
lol...great chapter! update soon plz.. ciao
Mya von Dor chapter 18 . 2/7/2005
finally! They're finally getting together! Although I'm surprised Ro took it so well..but yes..I'm glad they've finally acted on that impulse! :D
Mya von Dor chapter 17 . 1/30/2005
good chapter! I wasn't going to review originally cause I didn't have much to say other than that, but I thought I'd make a suggestion.

I think it'd be interesting to mention some sort of meal..seeing as from the way you describe things, I can't see Echo feeding herself...just a thought...
Kura-sama chapter 17 . 1/28/2005
o I sense sexual tension~ XD~

Are they going to find Loch sometime? I hope they do, then Ro won't have designs on Lys. I don't like Ro very much ... hmm
Hotkitty chapter 17 . 1/28/2005
Whoa kuel chappie dude!hmn...im guessin theres sum friction between Ro & lys, poor echo! i feel sori 4 bold tho. but i still want it 2 be echo/ lys 4eva lol! i cant think of anything 2 say... Update soon! this fic rox my sox dude! evry chappie im sittin here wantin more! i luv it so much! ill go check out the ri'tai one now. UPDATE SOON PLZ!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »