Reviews for Shatted glass
Femme de Dieu chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Well, here I am nearly four months later reviewing this piece after reading Free in relationship to this one. I don't know for sure if they relate, but they do seem to. You offer decided contrasts in this piece as well.

Cotton candy denoting pink, innocense v. pulsing crimson, passionate red, tango together. And you capitlized Tango as if to mean a personification. So two sides of one person, both equal, both vying for attention.

Plump droplets of crystal, clear, pellucid on a moonlit pond- atop inky black water glowing from rain... the dark side, where tears fall in the night over the deep waters of pain. Yet all yearning to paint the world, and dance a humming waltz in an array of spendour.

That's as far as I can get, not knowing your REAL meaning. I have another idea, but I will hold it in reserve - my mind can tend to be too deviant at times. Still in all, I love both of these poems... and most of your other work as well. Keep it going... Truly, en Deuil
Wingsister chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
This is really beautiful, a nice change from the depressing stuff I normally read. Really love it!
musickitten chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
i like it! i wish more people would reveiw my stories.
arbysauce93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Well, first off I love glass. Has incredible reflective abilities. And then, I love colors, and all the descriptions. You have a beautiful poem here, ad are a great writer. Keep up the good work!
J.Preston chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Beautiful imagery. Nice use of color too. The only thing I would critisize is the formatting. Lengthy sentences tend to drag on a bit. Perhaps this was your intention. I would have given every punctuated line its own line. Keep up the good work,
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
not too bad! NIce Job!
PLease check out some of my stuff, and read "Busted" or the Horror High Series...or...Life Before Happy Ever After...actually ANY of my stories!
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
It makes me feel... happy inside. I don't know, I started imagining a wonderful colorful world. I'd feel like dancing too in there. Except I'd probably just look stupid... But never mind about my horrid dancing skills.
Your poem is cute and happy, but I think you should place it in poetry format. It's written like a paragraph. You actually have a choice when you're going to upload in the document manager. If you click the little gray arrow where it says "Story Format", you'll see "Poetry Format". But besides that, I like your poem. _
By the way, If you have some time, can you please check out my story "Mysteries"? i want your opinion on it. But I don't want to force you.
Odyssey2469 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wellcome to FictionPress
Your writing is quite good; I can’t wait to read more of your work
Well Written