Reviews for Branded Badass
Vampireacademyrox chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
can't wait for it to be re posted 8D
Jbl Stark chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
this is an amazing story! keep up the updates!
FM Radio chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
This doesn't make sense. First, you say that her uncle left her a message but then you say he was killed with her mother. I don't know if i'm just being ditzy and not understanding or if he actually calls her from the grave. Anyhow, please check that out! And sorry if i offend.
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
cant wait for the halloween party .. do you have pictures of vee and kris and jay and briggs ? or the Halloween costume she will be wearing or the normal cloths she wears ? update soon
Killer Threat chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
this is really nice.
Esdursayshii chapter 13 . 2/17/2009
i emailed yu last time cause my cmputer wasnt working properly but now it is HORRAY!

so just incase yu diodnt get it

i thought Vee could be cat woman

and Jay would ironicly be batman

then Max and kim could be a prince and a princess

and hannah a block between jay and VEE xD no jkjk i mean i really dont have an idea for her but yea.. I LOVE THIS STORY! haha and yur name Queen or Laughs im a bit random xD

HURRY WIT THE NEXT CHAPTER! I CANT WAIT!
Born-of-Water chapter 13 . 12/1/2008
Mkay. She has to be a dark fairy, hannah can be the cat woman, max can be a superman, kim superwoman, and jay can be an elf.

OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! YOU MUST ADD MORE! PLEASE!
menace in training chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
Hey, I really like this story, but then realised you haven't updated for about three years - after I got really into it! On your profile it says branded badass is on hold, but I was wondering if you are actually going to ever get back to it or not? I think it's a shame if you don't cause I like the plot and writing style. Let me know!

-Menace
b chapter 13 . 3/26/2008
i really hope you write more for this story soon. i just found your works and i find them very good. who gives a flying penguin about grammar. some people are just super picky. heck i such at grammar but i feel if i understand what is going on i can enjoy which i do very much with your stories. keep living and keep rocking.

blythe
Emerald123 chapter 13 . 11/30/2007
omg. u havent updated in 2 years. this is...just...UNFAIR. JAY'S GOING AS SUPERMAN, VEE- CAT WOMEN MAX- Batman KIM - VAMPIRE HANNAH - DARK FAIRY NOW UPDATE OR I WILL FILL UP UR INBOX WITH EMAILS TELLING U TO UPDATE!
Emerald123 chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
i had fun reading it. haha. luv ur story.
Emerald123 chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
Hewy..love this story. Sorry I didnt review till now...i just want to read on and on and on and on. its really good. UR THE BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD WO!
DimitrixRose chapter 13 . 11/17/2007
Hi. I ususally read ur fanfiction of Ella Enchanted but i just read "Branded BadAss" and i loved the theme. I know you havent updated in forever but plz try to and maybe just write a quick ending or something. Plz and thankyou.
dancingflame315 chapter 13 . 10/26/2007
i really think you should finish this stroy eventhough its been two years since you last updated it...it is by far my favorite student/teacher story so far
dancingflame315 chapter 12 . 10/26/2007
vee should dress up as uma therman from kill bill. shes blonde so it works. plus the yellow leather bier suit is hot without being slutty
307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »