Reviews for Heaven Will Have It's Day
via-paperclips chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Once again it is dark but your message could not be more true. We all seem to believe in this picture perfect Heaven where all is light and beautiful. But you bring up the argument of what if it is not. What happens to us then? Although this arguement has been made countless times, you present it in a different way. God is not all merciful or wise in taking your friend away. "Has heaven stolen another innocent" I would have to say yes.
Just-try'en-to-speak chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hm i think depending on how you look at this poem it can have lost of meanings. I found a few i wont bother to bore you with but they were interesting to me so thanks for sharing the work.
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
aww! evil heaven!
(forgive me good religious folk of the planet. don't hate me because i'm agnostic. hate me because i'm right! haw haw! joke joke!...ahem... never mind.)
the imagery was very beautifully written and... i don't even know what really to say about the poem! just that i really enjoyed it and the rhyming was very good! -
maybe you'll write another ryhming one sometime soon? *hint-hint-nudge-nudge-wink-wink*
BleedingMemories chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Let me be the first to comment this amazing piece of work!It is fantastic! I think I can honestly say it is my absolute favourite! well, i haven't read all you wrote, but from what I read it is truly awesome...! I'm out of words! I have never read something that really struck me like that! Like Lightening! I really admire your talent! incredible!
Always was