Reviews for Seperate Lives
M. Love chapter 3 . 9/9/2007
i just love this story so far, i've actually started my own but I wasn't sure if studnet/professor fictions ar eliked on aparraently they are so taht's tops!

anyway, love this! hope cecilia can get her act together and stop blushing! The both of them! lol

anyway, i like it mway much!
Little Mermaid chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
man i cant wait for her to get back to class...robby's getting aroundd...maybe that'll give cecillia the time to "bump" into that professorr
update asap
Rainbow Fingers chapter 3 . 8/26/2004
Sorry I'm reviewing late in the game, but I'm liking the story. The chapters are kind short, but that's ok. As long as the story keeps my attention I am all your, _
I'm looking forward on how you're going to set this whole story up. Please updat soon!
Lettuce
NA chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Awesome job, keep it up :)
Little Mermaid chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
o sounds like this semester will definitely be interesting...if only classes were this much fun
update asap
Tootsies chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Yaho! Howdy, cowgirl! That's a great story, till now! I love the story concepts of teacher/student. He, I myself have had a few crushes on my teachers. Well, that's not the subject here. Can't wait for nxt chappie! : b
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
OH man.. you gotta finish this story! lol..
Lyn chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
The professor sounds extremely hot! I like your story so far, please update soon.
DancingButterfly chapter 2 . 7/15/2004
AH! u have to update soon damnit, shit, ball hair!i need to know what happens!this is a really good story so far
Frodo Blythe chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
i am eager to read more
Rainbow Fingers chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Well. . . .in the beginning, I was kinda confused. I dunno it seemed a little rush. But after that I really started to like it. You did a nice impression of Robin's accent. Which is pretty cool. Because a lot of stories will have people moving or whatever, and never once do they have accents! Gr. So yeah that was cool. Please update soon! I'll be waiting.