Reviews for Shadows of the Lord
marinawings chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
fascinating! i really liked this chapter. the mysterious figure at the end has me intrigued. good work!
sifer chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
hey whats up i read youre fic and i love it it's so awsome please write review more as you write,well il'e review later k.
(by the way i'm a good friend of marinas)
-sifer
marinawings chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
your descriptions are beautiful. i like it. already i am seeing pieces of the vash that i see in dragonraid. great! i love this! and i love you...
Thomas Wisdom chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
First off, I'd like to say that this story's got a unique feel to it. It's...different somehow, in a good way. _
You have an impressive style of writing, as well as a good sense of choosing words to use. The battle scene was also done nicely; the details are presented in a not-too-violent way. The inclusion of spirituality even in the first part is something not too common among the fics I've read. Good job!
Concerning the technical stuff, the spelling's okay. There are a number of grammatical errors...subtle ones, yet, strictly speaking, errors nonetheless...it's hard to explain. (I'm a grammar perfectionist.) _ The pacing is a bit fast, but it's not that big a problem.
Overall, it's a great story! Very imaginative! I am looking forward to the continuation. Please update soon! _
marinawings chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
hey! this is really awesome! your use of words makes me feel like i am there! excellant! and the story line is great. good work! it's also really cool that i am familiar with vash and the mysterious lady already. love ya.